New Minesweeper Full

Minesweeper is a single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Minesweeper is a single-player video game. The object of the game is to clear an abstract minefield without detonating a mine.
The game is played by revealing squares of the grid. If a square containing a mine is revealed, the player loses the game. Otherwise, a digit is revealed in the square, indicating the number of adjacent squares (typically, out of the possible eight) that contain mines. In typical implementations, if this number is zero then the square appears blank, and the surrounding squares are automatically also revealed. By using logic, the player can in many instances use this information to deduce that certain other squares are mine-free, in which case they may be safely revealed, or mine-filled.

Full game:
With border existing in classic minesweeper game, it confines the number of mines. by eliminating the borders,not only can it be filled with more mines,in case you run into the original border, the route will not end. also added is limited-time playing model that gives you a diverse playing style.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Puzzle, Trivia
Release:Sep 25, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal