iPhone Terra Noctis: Free Dreaming - Epic Free2Play Platformer! [Everplay]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Everplay, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everplay

Everplay Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2012
    Hey guys!

I wanted to show you Everplays first title, called Terra Noctis: Free Dreaming. Many of you may have heard of Terra Noctis in the forums, but we worked with the original developers to turn their paid platformer into an epic free2play hardcore game.

I know many of you will be instantly disgusted at the thought of Free To Play, but we took special care to ensure that it is a complete and full game WITHOUT having to pay for IAP.

There are entirely optional items for sale, such as HATS! Yes, you heard...HATS. The pinnacle of excellence in ANY game! You can play and beat the game for free without dropping a dime, but if you want to do it in style, you may have to play a few extra coins! ;-)

RELEASE DATE: February 2nd! (One week from this posting!)
    PRICE: FREE + MORE FREE + A little for added awesomeness

Please check out the trailer (and be sure to look for the hats!) below!

2. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Vid looks great and should be a good addition to fans of the original. Are there ads that we have to pay to have removed?

3. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    No ads at all. Not even a link to another game. :)

The only IAP is to buy fairies, which you can collect by playing levels. Fairies allow you to get awesome hats and some other power-ups. Basically, its for convenience. :)

4. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

It is all great. However, as I understand correctly, this is a full game for free, but the only difference is that you've put there some hats, right? Well, actually, it is cool that you're adding some additional things like that etc... but really, hats? I wouldn't care about such things if there was for example - a clear, and happy or not, ending to the whole story. Or if you had at least fixed some bugs that were mentioned here on TA.

5. Kiwinuptuo

Kiwinuptuo Active Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Independent Game Designer
    Germany
    Bugs like the coin in 2-8 and the 2 missing letters are solved in this version. Also the mushroom bug in 4-9.
    The paid app will get an update too around the release date so be patient. ;)

There is no ending, because we've planned future updates when it sell well enough.
    The setting for world 5:
    http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/102/6/f/after_dark___snow_tiles_by_kiwinuptuo-d3dtlsn.gif

6. Xenosage

Xenosage Well-Known Member

And that's the answer I was waiting for. Great thanks. I was thinking so that you are going to put some additional levels, but as there was no reply to our 'prays', I had been losing my hope :p now, I'm so glad. Terra Noctis <3

7. Everplay

Jan 21, 2012
    A picture of SOME of the hats:

[​IMG]