Universal Darkness Rush: Saving Princess

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Doesnt work on my 4thGen iPod Touch 4.3.3. I have deleted tons of apps to drop my app count to 100, then hard restarted, but still crashes right after the company logo, during the loading screen.

Any other workarounds?

Im a big fan of runner games and I have seen in the videos some similarities with Stylish Sprint which was one of my favorite games. I am hoping i could play this game and enjoy it too. Based on what i have seen, this will be one gem of a game. Unfortunately, i couldnt play it yet. :(

2. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    Edit: nvm.

--

Slightly back on topic: I'm currently rank #4 in the world in gold earnings. :cool: Well, technically #2 since the guys in 1st and 2nd obviously hacked.

3. killsheep

killsheep Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Is your iPod 8G, 32G or 64G?
    And how many memory left after installing this game?
    We don't reproduce this bug on our 8G iPod touch with ios 5.0.1 and ios 4.

4. lumothesinner

lumothesinner Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Clearly hacked - don't even show up on distance or score leaderboards.
    How long have you been playing total to get #2 on coin board?
    :( I was top score yesterday, gotta try harder it seems.

5. Gabrien

Gabrien Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    And I sincerely appreciate it. From both of you. Which bears repeating even if I think you both already know.

6. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    #86 Madman100, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    ^
    :eek:

Total playtime is currently 3 hrs and 20 mins. :eek:

EDIT: now holding a solid position at #1 in the 'score' leaderboard. :cool:

7. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    32G. As with memory left you mean the space left? 8G free space on my iPod after i installed DR:SP.

8. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Seriously, am I the only one bothered by the framerate? It's really hindering my enjoyment. It shouldn't run like this on an iPad 2.

And it's a shame, because I think the game is great other than that. Honestly, if this was smooth I think it would probably become my favorite endless runner on the Appstore. The game is really pretty, but this framerate, ughhhh...

I'm kinda refraining from recommending this over at Neogaf and other forums I participate purely because of the framerate.

Any plans on improvements on that front?

9. lumothesinner

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    Ummm...framerate problem?
    Runs fine on my 4s and in Sanuku's vids i didnt see any problem

10. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Wanting to see Gabrien's finest hour, I clicked on your link. Thanks for putting yet another game that flew under my radar on my wish list. :rolleyes:

On topic, wish this game was 2G compatible. Looks like fun!

11. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Bought game as well and also not able to play as game crashes right after logo as u mentioned. I am also on an iPod 4g but with FW 5.01. Haven't been able to play even a second yet. Not happy. :(

12. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Crashes on 4g ipod touch, 5.0.2. I hope this issue is handled quickly.

13. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Same problem here on an iPod touch

14. killsheep

Jul 2, 2011
    #94 killsheep, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
    we will fix this bug as soon as possible.
    You can mail me with more discription about your device.
    And we can send you a test version after we have fixed this bug to make sure we really fix it.
    My email:
    [email protected]

15. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I cant help but do a dance reading this! Thank you!

16. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Sent. You might want to check other people with this problem to make sure that it does work on all 4th gens

17. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Got this last night - it's a fun game and graphics are very nice. Text definitely needs to be localized to English - lots of grammar/structure errors. Item prices also seem high - I get maybe 200-300 coins per run and the cheapest item I think is 4500 coins. Grinding is more common in Asian games, but not in North Am. games - I think those prices should be cut in half.

The biggest problem though was multiplayer. The GC page said the wait time to join a 2 player game was 2+ minutes - is that true? I tried a couple, and after waiting 30 secs to a min, I gave up. If it really takes that long to get in a game, guess I won't be playing multiplayer. And how does multiplayer work? This doesn't seem like the type of game you'd play with other people...

18. lumothesinner

Sep 30, 2011
    UK
    From what I've read in the thread text is being worked on for next update (a TA user corrected a load of mistakes and the dev took it on board)
    You can get a lot more coins by spending some at the start on powerups, i start every round with extra heart and double coins, costs me 300 but I tend to make 1400 a round as I get double points in game, have an extra heart to last longer, and get double the coin score stated after I die.

Yeh Ive played one GC game, over 3g which was a bad idea, hard to get into as I guess the userbase isn't high enough, probably better to organise one with a friend/TA member. Its basically a race to a finish line, with unlimited lives. Could be fun by my game over 3g lagged so much i kept falling into pits and hitting spikes despite my commands, next time will try wifi.

19. killsheep

Jul 2, 2011
    #99 killsheep, Jan 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
    There are not enough players at GC now, only 600+ palyers now at all of world.
    You can play multiplayer game not only by auto-match but also inviting your GC friends.
    Please just wait several days and play single player game first, i think more players are coming soon,
    because 'Darkness Rush' has been recommended by US appstore this week.:D

20. killsheep

Jul 2, 2011
    #100 killsheep, Jan 13, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2012
    Is there anyone know how to request a review about our game 'Darkness Rush' on 'Reviews' page of TouchArcade?
    I sent a review request to [email protected] 2 days ago. :confused: