Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-20-2014, 05:23 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotDamn View Post
I remember the developer starting a promo thread promising codes. Than the developer vanished when it was time to cough them up without reason. I wonder if that was a cheap attempt to stir interest in the game...

Either way, I've supported this dev in the past with Spaceward Ho. I'm not sure how I feel about these types of board games. I guess I'll pick it up for a dollar later tonight.
Here is the thread I think you are referring to: [URL="http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3067519&posted=1#post3067519"]http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3067519&posted=1#post3067519[/URL].
All of the promised promos were handed out. If there is something else you are referring to, please let me know.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjwinter View Post
Here is the thread I think you are referring to: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...=1#post3067519.
All of the promised promos were handed out. If there is something else you are referring to, please let me know.
That wasn't the thread. There was another one where christophercotton asked everyone to name their favorite board game to receive a code.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=outpost+luna

Not a big deal, I just remember thinking it was strange.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:05 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
That wasn't the thread. There was another one where christophercotton asked everyone to name their favorite board game to receive a code.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=outpost+luna

Not a big deal, I just remember thinking it was strange.
Well, for whatever reason I didn't get any notifications from that thread. SO SO my bad on that. I'm happy to hand out codes for the people who posted. Might take us awhile since there are quite a few people who posted. I'll send you one too and if you did pick it up, give to a friend to play the game against.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:02 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by christophercotton View Post
Well, for whatever reason I didn't get any notifications from that thread. SO SO my bad on that. I'm happy to hand out codes for the people who posted. Might take us awhile since there are quite a few people who posted. I'll send you one too and if you did pick it up, give to a friend to play the game against.
That's pretty stand up of you. Thank you.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
That's pretty stand up of you. Thank you.
Thanks! Everyone should have gotten a code that posted. Again, no idea why I didn't get any notifications from that thread. But Oh well! Hope everyone enjoys the game. And we'll be sure to give out some future codes so you can grab them for yourself or friends. Plus, right now the game is still on sale for $0.99.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:46 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Watched the tutorial and lost two other games; some early impressions: I would like to have a written rules summary, to get a quick overview, when you return after not having played for some weeks. Just to look up specific points without going through the whole tutorial again. E.g. Can you challenge from anywhere or do you have to be on an adjacent tile...? Ok, you can (etc. things like that). What it practically means to 'build a wall', isn't clear to me, as defence seems to be entirely a question of gold placement. There are many things I like here: the random tile layout, a certain factor of lucky card draw, different blueprints every game, the three step "programming" mechanism, the instant online help when you double-tap. But I still lose against the computer and struggle a bit with the advance move planning, so you see, I need more practise yet. Different computer personalities would be nice for an update, as I often play without network connection.
I tried to write a review in iTunes, but it wasn't accepted ('you have to own this app...etc.'). Perhaps because I got it via a promo code. Pity.

Last edited by abstractgamefreak; 03-18-2014 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-24-2014, 02:26 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

How difficult is the AI? Can you adjust it (easy, medium, hard and even possibly insane,..)?
Old 05-24-2014, 03:50 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR3NADE View Post
How difficult is the AI? Can you adjust it (easy, medium, hard and even possibly insane,..)?
I would say it is medium and no, there are no AI settings! Sadly!