Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-28-2014, 08:08 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

I'm still not too far in - right now I just got through Stage 8. Getting all 4 stars in each stage is going to take some determination (for me at least...).

I have ran into one issue...

In Stage 6, I pushed the movable jumping thingy that's under the gears (that you'll get thrown up in to if you're not careful), and a spikey bouncy enemy guy came up from the left side of the screen. I wound up pushing him away with the jumping platform whatever, and after that my jumping was incredibly... stiff. When I jumped off the jumping platform thing, the character wouldn't go in the direction I was pushing until he started coming down from the jump, even if I took a running start towards it. After I reached the higher area, I realized that it was the same with regular jumping as well. If moving forward and then pressing the jump button, the character would stop, jump straight up, and then continue to go right as he fell back towards the ground. I tried lifting up my finger after jumping and pressing right again, but the same thing would happen - wouldn't move until the character started falling back towards the ground. This continued until I closed the game, cleared it from my multitasking bar and restarted.

Besides that... I'm totally diggin it. I've 5 starred through Stage 7, but the Wayward Souls update has been keeping me incredibly busy. =o/

I can't wait to get into the real 'meat' of the game... Stages 12 or 13 through to 19 (hopefully 20 as well...) - oh yeah... I'm excited. =oD

I know it's early, but I wanna say that this is my GOTW. I just got Storm Casters - so we'll see. =oP
Old 06-30-2014, 11:05 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

AHHHH!!! I'm in love with this game now...

With the issues I'm having with Storm Crashers, this doesn't have any real competition for my GOTW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (167.9 KB, 0 views)