Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-26-2014, 10:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRebelGames View Post
Was just heading over to post this =) We are now "Doctor complete" - the game has every single canon Doctor (you can imagine how thrilled we are =) )

TinyRebelLee
Next challenge: Companion complete! Haha!
Old 10-26-2014, 11:46 PM

I haven't had a chance to play this game, but my god I may have to try it, Doctor Who is so great

Last edited by Snail Games; 10-27-2014 at 03:29 AM..
Old 10-27-2014, 12:15 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Woohoo to Tom Baker

I just wanted to say that I love this game so much and was bummed that you didn't have Tom Baker before. I went into the store several times over the last few months looking to buy him with crystals. So, thank you for the gift of the fourth doctor since he is my favorite.

Also is there anyway that you can flip the game on the iPad? I sometimes play while charging and it would be nice to have the charging port pointing up and not have the game upside down.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:14 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameLvnGurl View Post
I just wanted to say that I love this game so much and was bummed that you didn't have Tom Baker before. I went into the store several times over the last few months looking to buy him with crystals. So, thank you for the gift of the fourth doctor since he is my favorite.

Also is there anyway that you can flip the game on the iPad? I sometimes play while charging and it would be nice to have the charging port pointing up and not have the game upside down.
Thanks for the kind words! There was always going to be one Doctor who was added last, sadly, and it ended up being 4th.

Not sure about the flipping - I've dropped out tech guys an email to see if we can change how that works.
Old 10-28-2014, 12:44 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail Games View Post
I haven't had a chance to play this game, but my god I may have to try it, Doctor Who is so great
Been playing this for a while. Just finished Season 6 and starting on Season 5. It really does get addicting! When you start maxing out your characters and they start acquiring their second colors, the whole game gets an interesting new twist with strategies and such. Still not beating the expert levels but I have beaten a few Hard levels.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Been playing this for a while. Just finished Season 6 and starting on Season 5. It really does get addicting! When you start maxing out your characters and they start acquiring their second colors, the whole game gets an interesting new twist with strategies and such. Still not beating the expert levels but I have beaten a few Hard levels.
We're huge RPG fans, we really wanted the game to have a very heavy RPG feeling (swapping team members / skills to overcome a challenge, have fast paces gameplay where the enemy makes a move and there are strategic ways to deal with that, always having users make meaningful decisions) - the tough thing was distilling all of that down to a casual experience where even non-RPG fans could walk in and have a meaningful RPG experience without them necessarily knowing it.

And, as part of that, we're continually adding more complexity and challenge the further you go in the game - like the dual color system. The trick is layering that stuff in slowly when players get to points where they understand the basics.

Lots of stuff coming this weekend to celebrate Halloween! Also, we'll be releasing the first costume which was crowd funded by the community!
Old 10-31-2014, 01:17 AM

If any of you are interested in a Halloween treat, we have a special promotion going for Halloween
Attached Images
File Type: jpg halloween.jpg (113.5 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-07-2014, 10:28 AM

Yesterday Susan (executive producer) and I (creative director) hosted a Twitch chat where we laid out the next few months of content which includes:

- new story content this month
- first look at our new pixelated art style for the "bigger on the inside" expansion starting this month
- our 1 year anniversary at the end of November
- our 2nd advent calender promotion through December
- chapter 4 of the story starting January

and loads, loads more.

http://www.twitch.tv/theadiposetv/b/585965700
Old 11-07-2014, 11:50 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRebelGames View Post
Yesterday Susan (executive producer) and I (creative director) hosted a Twitch chat where we laid out the next few months of content which includes:

- new story content this month
- first look at our new pixelated art style for the "bigger on the inside" expansion starting this month
- our 1 year anniversary at the end of November
- our 2nd advent calender promotion through December
- chapter 4 of the story starting January

and loads, loads more.

http://www.twitch.tv/theadiposetv/b/585965700
Wow! I hope the pixelated style levels will totally stick around. It would be cool to see all levels get a pixelated treatment and be able to switch between the looks in settings. But I'm sure that would be a bit of work.

Super cool stuff, guys! Thanks for the work.
Old 11-08-2014, 11:06 PM

For those whovians who caught the episode tonight (or maybe saw the app store featuring we were lucky enough to get with our latest update and clicked into this thread for the first time), tomorrow we'll be releasing new levels based on Dark Water / Death in Heaven with Kate Stewart as a new ally (100% drop, like the rest of the season 8 level drops), and 2 new costumes (huge spoilers, or I would list who they are here - but they're awesome).

In a few weeks we'll be starting our advent calender promotion, and the season 8 levels will be removed from the specials area (and will start to be rolled into the story). Never been a better time to jump into the game and grab a LOT of guaranteed drops from the season 8 episode levels.