★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-02-2013, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by mrjabbs View Post
Thanks Slamraman... I think.
I named the game Epic Waste Of Time for a reason. I wanted it to kind of have a cheap feel to it. Not sure if you noticed but you can fully explore the Main Menu and do absolutely stupid things. You can roast marshmallows with intentionally crappy coding, you can pet the cat creature, play a piano, etc. You spend your whole time trying to earn a high score, and for what? If you go to the toilet you'll be able to trade in your points for the world's crappiest rewards. I don't want to give them away, but I think you'll find them amusing.
That's the thing, the game is supposed to be tongue in cheek, but hopefully deliver a pretty frenetic, enjoyable, experience. Turn off HELP POP UPS in the settings for the full, really hard gameplay, experience.
And DEFINITELY download the update, version 1.1. Adds a ton of new stuff and balances out the difficulty/scoring.
I have to ask...did you take any inspiration from Time Ducks? You have to check out the official trailers...
03-04-2013, 10:14 PM
No never heard of time ducks before this thread. I've since played it. Really really funny game! I kinda want to shake the hand of the guy who made that game! Btw iphone 5 fullscreen support and new levels for jabbs is almost done.