Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Hey undead. Have a question about infinity blade 2... I have defeated the stone demon after not playing the game for a while, so what do I do next? Grind until I have powerful enough gear to fight the lv 100 bloodless?

2. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Stone Demon...was that one of the guardians?

From memory, after you go to the top of the tower once, you need to go around and defeat the three Blood Sentinels: one of them is humanoid, the Stone Demon is the one which looks like a giant, and then there's a third one which looks like a mech-beast. You need to defeat all three, and then head to the top of the tower again -- from there, the rest of the plot should unfold.

If you've already done all of that before, then you might be playing one of the expansion packs, which I've yet to dig into :/

3. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    How did you grind for gear?

4. SuperionEXE

SuperionEXE Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    I'm quite irregular in my PvP activity, as although I've created my own custom builds that do moderately well in PvP, I have to continually adjust to the changing styles of players. This makes me adjust my metagame, and find newer styles to outperform the rest of the bandwagoning players. Currently I've been working on an experimental build, that directly counters the Phoenix/Trinity/Avatar combination, while using less popular weapons, such as assault rifles, or the Energy Glove. I've taken to playing more aggressively with the Trinity players, while the Vipers I just run circles around (No, no, I mean literally run circles around :p). A list of the builds I use constantly in PvP/ improving upon would be these:

Twin Snipers
    Single Sniper (Superion's Rage)
    Anti-Trinity (90% Development)
    Crazy Swordsman (A.K.A "The DBC")
    Ultimate Defense (Very Rarely)
    Defensive Rifleman
    Offensive Rocketeer
    Shotgun Supremacy (70% Development)
    AoE Master (80% Development)
    Psychology Exploitation (Very incomplete, 10-20%)

5. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    What does the anti trinity have?

6. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    I still think this game needs mines or deployable explosives :D

7. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    If memory serves, the only Level 100 monster I had taken on was the giant mech beast. I was actually able to beat it with a moderate sword (Probably a hundred or two damage). Grinding for gear? One of the easiest ways is a little trick combined with grinding. There's a point in the game where you reach a room, and certain weapons unlock gates that have additional inside. Once you claim most of the gates, you can reset yourself to Rebirth 1, and the room will be fully reset, which allows you to reclaim the items a second time, and therefore selling the extras.

8. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Cool. How much money have you made in one run?

9. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    Well, each gate unlocks with the purchase of a certain weapon; the cheaper weapons yield mediocre rewards, (Average gear with a resale value of a few thousand) moderately priced unlocks with moderate rewards (resale of 5-10 thousand), and the really expensive unlocks (Like the infinity blade, and other really expensive ones) give resale values easily passing 50,000+.

10. SuperionEXE

Jul 1, 2012
    In terms of "runs" another thing I tend to do is go and beat the Mech-beast (again, not hard with an average weapon and superior dodging skills) and it usually, if I recall correctly, drops a large key. I then run over to the giant stone guardian, where the passage right before the boss has a large chest that can be opened. I've gotten surprisingly good results, like the second-best two-hander available in the game.

11. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    What weapon do you use against the blood setinals

12. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    It might depend on your fighting style, to some extent. I'm not much a fan of blocking, so I'm either using a sword to parry, or dual blades to dodge (that's my primary method of fighting the mech-beast/whatever-the-heck-that-thing-is-which-is-the-highest-level-blood-sentinel)

That, and I usually keep a magic ring close to full charge when approaching the fight. I don't fight that flawlessly, so I usually use the ring to heal and interrupt attacks.

13. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I asked because Superion said " I was actually able to beat it with a moderate sword (Probably a hundred or two damage." With heavy weapons, you could get 200 easily, but light not so much

14. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I like the heavy because it feels easier to block. I use the ring the same way.

15. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Hey, so I have 8400 money, save up for jetpack or get the railgun? (I already own lightning gun and railgun is my favorite main gun.) Im leaning on saving but I still need your input. :D

16. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    Shouldn't this be on the NOVA page and save for jetpack.

17. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    thanks, and oops. :eek:

18. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    #9558 ThePowerofLava, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    You're welcome :D

19. Enjoo