Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
I hadn't actually paid - I was just worried that I'd start again, get to the pay wall, then not be able to buy again.

Anyway, I started again from Neon, purchased successfully second time round and ploughed right on through to Lanthanum, where I got a bit cocky and bit the dust.

Great game.
I am so glad you like it
Old 01-25-2014, 01:51 PM

Very happy I bought the unlock. Excellent game. As someone else mentioned, I would like to have unlocked it from the menu rather than having to wait till a certain level. That's just a personal preference though. 5 stars all the way from me.
Old 01-29-2014, 06:36 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Fun game, great theme, and I love that you don't have to start from the beginning each time.

On an iPad Mini, the controls are a bit too floaty for my tastes. Is it easier to play on an iPhone?
Old 02-03-2014, 09:00 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I've gotten up to 103, my atom keep changing colour by itself which is making a difficult level impossible as it's changing right as I'm about to collide.

Is this meant to happen or is it a bug? I've double, and treble checked and it's definitely changing by itself, up until now everything has been fine.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:12 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Just to add,
I'm guessing it's a bug as i went and updated the game, and on relaunch it' didn't happen, managed to clear 103 and then it started happening again on 104.

Hope it can be fixed as it's extremely frustrating, and not the good kind, I happy to take a video if it will help and email it.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Just to add,
I'm guessing it's a bug as i went and updated the game, and on relaunch it' didn't happen, managed to clear 103 and then it started happening again on 104.

Hope it can be fixed as it's extremely frustrating, and not the good kind, I happy to take a video if it will help and email it.
I am really sorry to hear that. We are about to push up a new update. What device are you on? We will for sure look into it and resolve it before we release the update. I have not seen this before and I don't think anyone has mentioned it. I did personally played through all 118 levels. So I am thinking it is probably device specific.

Oh never mind, Just noticed you are on iPad Mini, iOs7x

Last edited by svarga; 02-04-2014 at 02:03 PM..
Old 02-04-2014, 02:04 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by svarga View Post
I am really sorry to hear that. We are about to push up a new update. What device are you on? We will for sure look into it and resolve it before we release the update. I have not seen this before and I don't think anyone has mentioned it. I did personally played through all 118 levels. So I am thinking it is probably device specific.
I'm on the iPad mini (the first one) with current iOS.

I played again a few hours later and it's never happened again. Managed to complete all 118 levels and got to 119. 😃
Old 02-26-2014, 03:54 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

I've just seen the new update that says the game is totally free, can I ask if this ads will now appear in the game? I'm reluctant to install because this has happened so many times now and it's wrong if people who have paid now get ads. If anyone who has installed the update or the dev can confirm there's no ads or any other freemium stuff forced on the payers, I'd appreciate it.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:09 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Just DL and played, still $1.99 to unlock, the first 10 levels are free