★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athros View Post
1 step behind the desktop client (was there a winter 2017 update?). Soon it’ll be more because of the spring 2018 update.

Behind on:
  • Rise and Fall
  • Winter 2017?
  • Soon: Spring 2018

Am I missing anything else?
I'm pretty sure Rise and Fall is (was?) the Winter 2018 update.

What I've learned from playing Super Monkey Ball, is that monkeys, in a ball, fall at a speed of 263 mph, on average.
05-10-2018, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb3 View Post
I'm pretty sure Rise and Fall is (was?) the Winter 2018 update.
Fair enough. Then iPad is 1 patch behind the Mac, 2 patches behind PC as of now.

That’s pretty amazing for something people throw tantrums over for being too much and not on iPhone
05-10-2018, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by athros View Post
Fair enough. Then iPad is 1 patch behind the Mac, 2 patches behind PC as of now.

That’s pretty amazing for something people throw tantrums over for being too much and not on iPhone
There were some pretty good tantrums thrown around the web. Aspire have really solidly supported this which is awesome. I really hope it means it works for them and we see more support for epic desktop ports which are reconfigured to support touch in a good way

Thanks Aspyr!
05-11-2018, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoptic View Post
There were some pretty good tantrums thrown around the web. Aspire have really solidly supported this which is awesome. I really hope it means it works for them and we see more support for epic desktop ports which are reconfigured to support touch in a good way

Thanks Aspyr!
If Aspyr “Bioshock’d” this game and dropped support immediately out of the gate that could potentially be a huge setback for other publishers one day bringing their full premium games to mobile and selling them for a full premium price. I guess what I am saying is all eyes are on Aspyr and the “Civ VI experiment” and so far Aspyr is supporting the game like a full premium game should be supported. If Aspyr continues down the path of quality support they may win over the guy or girl who loves civilization yet is skeptical of “mobile gaming” who normally wouldn’t pay above a certain amount.