Universal Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I heard something that made some sense recently. Apple goes off on a 7month stretch with 2 ipads. Then 5 months later there is another one? Highly doubtful, I for one didn't even realize how good of sense this was till I thought about it. Apple could be having their iPad launches in november now right before the holiday season besides of 9 months from it.

Also I really don't think they will release an iPad within 5 months of releasing the other newest model.

This is not meant to be mean, I did not intend it that way, just some thoughts that spurred into my mind after hearing some of it.

2. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It's fine. Get one.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Paul, you can goof around in custom matches. Without lowering Kdr. Us iMessage guys do that :)

Happy new year in case I won't be here, I'll be shooting fireworks during that time.

4. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    This could be my bad memory, but was it you who posted something like, "if you keep waiting for the next generation of a device, then in the end you will end up not having any device at all"?

It pushed me to get an iPad 4, and now here I am, happy as a clam.

5. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Cuz clam's are just giddy as hell.

6. PedroCst

PedroCst Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2012
    Portugal
    That was total sarcasm and yup, I'm from the IB forums (curious that you're the second person asking me that!).

How does the game render on the iPhone 4? I'm planning to grab it when it comes down to $.99.

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Are you sure you wanna wait half a year for that?

8. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Lol exactly

Spend the money

9. underage17

underage17 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Lol, can you pm me your iMessage? I reinstalled mc4 cuz mc3’s starting to get boring, although averaging a KD of around 4 is pretty satisfying, haha

10. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Yeah but I'm torn between goofing around and ranking up :(
    Any you're lucky with the fireworks, they are illegal in MI and my parents don't feel like rebels.

11. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Just buy it now. According to alot of other people it runs pretty good on the iPhone 4, better than MC3 did. It is worth the $6.99, it's half the reason I don't play IFBII that much anymore.

12. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It's incredibly stupid here in IL because we can just drive across the border into WI, pick up some fireworks and drive on back home. There are dozens of fireworks stores rights smack dab at the border.

Plus the police don't care. No one ever gets in trouble. If they did then half the state would be picked up for shooting off harmless firecrackers :rolleyes:

I like what Texas does: make fireworks legal to shoot off 7 days before and 7 days after the 4th and New Years. Voila. Problem solved.

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Oh you guys have restrictions. Well here fireworks are sold everywhere and you can shoot fireworks as much as you want from 6pm to 6pm the next day. Or 12pm, I don't remember.

14. Shadowking2214

Shadowking2214 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    None
    Illegal in Michigan? My family has never gotten in trouble for shooting off fireworks,maybe it's the city's problem?

15. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    The game is worth it trust me dude. If it doesn't work well you could probably contact App Store support anyway.

16. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    They were illegal back where I used to live, I shot 'em off anyway lol. Nothing ever came of it.

17. k1lljoy_89

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Where we live now, North Carolina, it's legal whenever. People will shoot 'em off in September if they feel like it

18. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    I'm from New York where nothing is legal but you can still buy everything. You want fireworks you can go to Chinatown. You want dvd's you go to Chinatown. You want a hooker then you go to 10th ave. It's such a great state;)

Back on track, I have two weapons load outs. I have one for the ufia and one for the chabetek. I'm turn between the 2 but I tend to do better with the ufia in open maps and I tend to use the chabtek in closed area maps.

19. Paul202

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I think it's one of thos laws that is technically "illegal" however the law is never enforced. Anyway my parents don't want to be law-breakers, so they don't shoot of fireworks. :(

20. Pman

Pman Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Texas
    I live in Texas and the only laws I've ever heard of is that where I live you can't buy them, but if yougo down the road 10 mins you can buy them there.