★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Yes, you're an alien piloting an amazing UFO! Save your fellows and shoot your powerful energy ray if things get tough, but don't kill your friends! Rescue as many aliens as you can, survive as long as possible, conquer the leaderboards and unlock all hard achievements in this high score chaser mini game!

Universal app.
Retro flavor.
Local high scores leaderboard.
Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements.

08-18-2014, 10:36 PM
WOah.. This looks really good. I'd prefer the background looking half-destroyed though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-18-2014, 10:52 PM
It's from the dev of Bike Assault:

Seems to be another tilt-only game which I imagine won't be too popular. They do some fantastic art though so I'm definitely tempted to put my prejudices behind me.
08-19-2014, 04:11 AM
Yes people, this is our 5th and last title of our five mini-games series. It's accelerometer based only, keep that in mind. Tilt your device to move the UFO. If you need to calibrate the accelerometer, it's as simple as pausing and resuming the game while holding your device in the angle you wanna play.

Move:Tilt your device
Abduction: touch left
Shoot ray: touch right

It's all explained within the game.

The achievements are a bit hard to unlock.

Have a nice day, and thanks for the comments!

DYA Games
We make pixel art games