Modern Combat 5 (By Gameloft)

06-16-2013, 04:52 AM
More players per multiplayer match. Would be impressed.
06-16-2013, 05:31 AM
Things to add to MC5:

Jump, prone.

Sniper only mode.

A mode where the level doesn't matter, everyone gets some basic equipment choices at start and has to choose one of those.

A real search & destroy mode with no respawning.

Better security and banning hackers.

Better maps (not larger, but better thought out).

Last edited by Primoz; 06-16-2013 at 12:11 PM.

06-16-2013, 06:09 AM
Too bad can't play this game since I don't even have iPad 4.
What I noticed from iPad 4 gameplay is thy there is a slight lag here and there. It's not like locked full 60 FPS.
It probably means this work the best on new apple devices that will come out later this year (new iPhone) and early next year (new iPad)
06-16-2013, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Too bad can't play this game since I don't even have iPad 4.
What I noticed from iPad 4 gameplay is thy there is a slight lag here and there. It's not like locked full 60 FPS.
It probably means this work the best on new apple devices that will come out later this year (new iPhone) and early next year (new iPad)
OR it means that this is an Alpha build made to showcase it at E3 and that it's not even near done and you should not jump to conclusions.
06-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Just a general question here, About locked FPS, do any games on iOS use V-SYNC? Or is the resolution so small screen tearing won't occur?
06-16-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
OR it means that this is an Alpha build made to showcase it at E3 and that it's not even near done and you should not jump to conclusions.
Well... See what happened with mc4? iPhone 4S didn't work that well on it. How iPhone 5 was perfect for mc4, it will be perfect for new apple devices... That's how they make it
06-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Well... See what happened with mc4? iPhone 4S didn't work that well on it. How iPhone 5 was perfect for mc4, it will be perfect for new apple devices... That's how they make it
Of course that's the case always, but you can't just assume that older gens will run it badly. Of course new gen will be best, but I think you can't jump into conclusions that current gen will not be able to run it properly.
06-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,692
The demo was running at a stable 30 FPS, which was probably the framerate of the camera used to record.

Relax.
06-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
Well... See what happened with mc4? iPhone 4S didn't work that well on it. How iPhone 5 was perfect for mc4, it will be perfect for new apple devices... That's how they make it
Just saying, I beat the MC4 Campaign on my old 16 GB iPhone 4 with stable FPS
06-16-2013, 09:49 AM
Well people enjoy flawless 60 FPS. I am use to those locked over 60 FPS for most of FPS.. So when it comes to below that, that's just turn off for me