Universal RPG Alphadia Genesis (By Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by iANiMeX, Mar 3, 2014.

1. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    It's EXE-Create, but it does look like CXC. They made the three Alphadia games, Journey to Kreisia, Infinite Dunamis, Unlucky Hero, Warlord Revival, the two Across Age games and Dragon Odyssey Frane. I haven't played Journey to Kreisia yet, but it seems like it has a lot of the same systems Infinite Dunamis does, including the NG+ structure. I'll be interested to see how they compare or hear what others think on the matter.

2. someguyishere

someguyishere Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Wow those are the better kemco games in my opinion. Plus across age which seems to be under another publisher. Unfortunately about a half of these aren't on ios yet. But EXE-create makes some great games and their recipe for their Kemco games although predictable, each keeps getting better than the last. I would say if you are considering a Kemco game that's developed by EXE-create it's worth getting.

3. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    #103 Johnny1st, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    I make backups in iTunes (not iCloud) regularly to save my Progress (even though there are three save Slots).
    But when I restore from one backup I have to download all These files, which you had to download when you start the game, again. Pretty anoying. Anyone experiences the same issue?

4. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    The only things I know of that aren't on iOS are some more Alphadia games. However, I don't know which of those are the ones we have, albeit with different numbers or if they're even worth converting at this point. For all I know, Alphadia IV is Alphadia II here, etc.

Unlucky Hero, Warlord Revival and Dragon Odyssey are all available though, they just aren't published by Kemco.

5. nyr2k2

nyr2k2 New Member

Apr 27, 2014
    i have all six dark crystals. it's my understanding i'm supposed to take them to the blank sign posts? when i go to the sign posts, i just have a character tell me it's blank, and that's it. what do i actually do to trigger the event?

6. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    You have to beat the secret arena bosses repeatedly until you get all their weapon drops. I believe that unlocks the signs

7. nyr2k2

nyr2k2 New Member

Apr 27, 2014
    i haven't received a weapon drop from the bosses in about the past 8 battles. just power up seeds. i don't know what else to do.

8. irtjames14

irtjames14 New Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I am still having trouble locating the last two dark crystals.. I know I got three from the very final dungeon, and I'm not sure where I got the fourth... Can any more people tell me where to get the last two dark crystals? Thanks.

9. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Been a long time since I played so I apologize that I can't provide more than this. 3 are found in energi pandora or the 3 dungeons just before it (can't recall exactly which), and 3 are only found after you beat the game the first time (aka the post-game).

10. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    I'm way late to the party here, but does anybody know what the level cap is?

Thanks,

Veto

11. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Level caps at 99 and hp caps at 9999.

12. Vetokend

Vetokend Active Member

Dec 17, 2013
    Bummer. I'd heard that Kemco games had really high caps, but I guess this one was an exception. Thanks for the info.

Veto

13. Nightxx

Nightxx Active Member

Jan 13, 2012
    I bought a huge library of games from this company and only recently I noticed ALL of their apps were pulled from my store (UAE).

Be cautious from this kind of behavior from these shady companies.

14. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Kemco just released this on Steam, currently 20% off at $11.99.

15. Stelladevania

Stelladevania New Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Help! Stuck in energi pandora - core

After i beat the dragon and got the ultimate weapons, i couldnt proceed. There was a hole next to a treasure chest im not sure what to do? Please help!

Thanks in advance

16. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Dude be thankful it caps there - I played one of the ones that goes to 999 and if you want to complete all the little extra challenges it's like the grind of the century getting up there

17. Stelladevania

Stelladevania New Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Where can i find quest number 6?

18. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Quest 6 is in Cayani Laboratory

19. seiitentaisei

seiitentaisei New Member

Nov 29, 2016
    Hidden passage

Hello everyone,

Can someone tell me where the hidden passage is in Hetrix Cave? Been looking around and it's hard to tell where cracks are in the walls. Thanks in advance.