Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-18-2014, 12:49 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Miroa Thanks for the feedback, this will definitely make it back to the devs working on the update.. so its appreciated.. the game itself is a homage to the zx spectrum game 3Ddeathchase which was hard as nails.

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 04-18-2014, 02:20 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

To answer some of the questions:

Universal vs seperate apps: We are still deciding on this, we're trying to optimize for iphone 4 as well, but as many might know, this is no mean feat. If we are successful we hope to make it universal. If not we will make seperate apps for iphone and Ipad, as we don't want to deliver an experience that is sub-par.

New features: I'd love to keep some things a suprise, but I'd say you where spot-on with the direction we're taking. So some form of arcade mode and hiscores will make it to a future update. The comicbook version without the game is an idea I will also pass on to the team.

Future Chapters: We sincerely hope so , Duke Mighten the artist and creative mind behind the story and comic, really wants to continue telling the story. So hell yeah we would love to keep adding chapters. But realise drawing a comicbook can take a long time, easily 6 months to a year. If the app is a succes, things might go a lot quicker.
So the plans are there, and everybody involved is eager to continue, but its also in the hands of the fans and the succes of the app, on when and how many additional chapters will make it onto your ipad.

If there's enough demand, I could ask Duke Mighten to do a sort of AMA on his thoughts on the story and where he wants to take it, would you guys be into this?
Old 04-18-2014, 06:51 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

So far I am having a blast playing this. I am making noting any type of flaw I can find so my review might seem negitive but it just looks that way because I will nit pick things to death. I am still playing the game and I will right my review later. So far it looks like a must buy!
Old 04-18-2014, 06:56 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

I was already stupidly excited for this from those incredible screenshots but knowing its influenced by such an fantastic throwback to my childhood is too much! Looking forward to the UK release!
Old 04-18-2014, 07:18 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Dang, this game can be brutal. I have been stuck on a part for awhile and I don't think there is any health. I don't think I will be able to beat it with out finding extra health. Here are some more impressions, the graphics are amazing and so are the comic book illustrations. I especially like what happens when you are low on health. This game is very intense and reminds me a lot like twisted metal but on nitro. You are always accelerating which can be an issue. I wish there was a way to temporarily slow down a bit because I tend to crash into things sometimes and when I respawn I crash again. Maybe have it so after you crash you will slowly gain more speed?
Old 04-18-2014, 09:19 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

I beat that level and it was some of the must fun I ever had on my ipad. This game is a complete absolute instamustbuy! If they add online multiplayer I believe this game will top the charts. I do have some complaints but that should not dissuade anyone from picking this game up ASAP.
Old 04-19-2014, 06:32 AM

This is gona be a blast another great game, original with great concept and idea and instant buy just one question, will it be iPad only or universal, and will it be premium app?
Old 04-19-2014, 06:35 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Some of the press is finally finding the game, offcourse Pocket-tactics has their own humorous take on it: http://www.pockettactics.com/news/io...pd-coming-ipad

regarding your question about universal and premium
Our intention is to upgrade to a universal app. but there are some technical limitations, especially for Iphone 4, which we cannot exclude from a universal app.

So it might mean we'll have to seperate Iphone and Ipad, but this is the last thing we want.. We do want you to only have to purchase it once. So we're working hard on getting that to happen before May..
Old 04-19-2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muppetpuppet View Post
Some of the press is finally finding the game, offcourse Pocket-tactics has their own humorous take on it: http://www.pockettactics.com/news/io...pd-coming-ipad

regarding your question about universal and premium
Our intention is to upgrade to a universal app. but there are some technical limitations, especially for Iphone 4, which we cannot exclude from a universal app.

So it might mean we'll have to seperate Iphone and Ipad, but this is the last thing we want.. We do want you to only have to purchase it once. So we're working hard on getting that to happen before May..
Great reply i personaly dont mind if it will be seperate version, as long i can play it on my 4s
Old 04-19-2014, 06:50 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

4s is no problem, and to be honest on that small retina device it looks amazing.. it looks like print..(the guys at the office are all running around showing the latest build on their phones, its something completely different on iphone).. But its very small, you need good eyes readability wise.. So there's lots to do before the iphone is released..