App description: LIBERATION MAIDEN, a high-energy action shooter, comes to life in stunning detail on the suite of Apple tablets and touchscreen products!

*** DESCRIPTION ***

100 years in the future, players take the role of Shoko Ozora, a high school student who steps into the role of President of New Japan after her fathers assassination. With her country all but taken by fierce invaders wielding advanced weaponry, Shoko rides out on her Liberator, Kamui, to free her people and restore the once beautiful nation!

Her heroic battle for independence and "liberation" is about to begin!

*No registration or account setup is required.

*** FEATURES ***

An Unprecedented Collaboration
From a concept by Grasshopper Manufactures SUDA51 comes an all-star cast of artists, designers and musicians who bring AAA production value to the downloadable space.

An Intense Action Shooter That Never Relents
Face powerful opposition from an arsenal of ground forces as you take to the sky with your lock-on lasers and graceful evasive maneuvers. Complete mission objectives across multiple stages that culminate in thrilling assaults on the enemys massive Conduit Spikes.

Simple and Intuitive Controls Meet Dazzling Graphics
Anyone can enjoy the high-octane action with easy-to-play controls that can be further adjusted to suit your dominant hand. Beginners can view tutorials and have the controls explained at any time. Optimized for the retina display, the battle to reclaim New Japan is captured in a visual festival of high resolution imagery.

The Latest Tech for Your Mech
With support for a wide range of popular Apple products, players on the latest devices will experience the ultimate in comfortable controls and the exhilaration of cutting-edge graphics.

No matter how you experience LIBERATION MAIDEN, get ready for a showdown of unparalleled action!

Expanded Game Play with Game Center
Face new Challenges*, compete for high scores with your friends, and aim for the top of the Leaderboard!

*Challenges only compatible on iOS 6.0 or higher
*4th Generation iPod touch not compatible with Game Center features.

*** COMPATIBLE DEVICES ***

iOS: 5.0 and higher
iPhone: 4 and higher
iPod touch: 4th generation and higher
iPad: 2 and higher, iPad mini
*Certain devices are excluded

*** OFFICIAL WEBSITE ***

http://level5ia.com/ios/liberation-maiden/

Echoseven's comments:

05-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Just want to say, this game works great on an iPad Mini using one hand and a stylus. Makes me wonder...did the 3ds version use the stylus for targeting?
05-30-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Just want to say, this game works great on an iPad Mini using one hand and a stylus. Makes me wonder...did the 3ds version use the stylus for targeting?
I'm not going to go look it up, but I remember reading something about the touch screen controls being part of the issue with why this game was so hard to control on 3ds. Either way, I'll never know since I don't like the way digital purchases are handled on the 3DS... iOS is soooooo much more friendly for the family with digital purchases. Not just cost, but having multiple systems tied to the same account so I only need to purchase something once.

-nightc1
This gamer runs on premium games.
11-20-2013, 12:59 PM
I just picked this up for the $2 sale price and all I have to say is wow. Great game. Super fun. Definitely got my $2 worth.
11-25-2013, 03:40 PM
Played this again today, and just realized it doesnt have auto-rotate.

What are the chances this could get an update?

Anyone tried if this works properly on iOS7 still?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-25-2013, 03:55 PM
Yes on the 7.0 thing... Running just fine on my 5 w/iOS 7.0.4
11-26-2013, 04:15 AM
^Fantastic. Im getting a new ithing this christmas and intend to add this beauty in it.

Im making sure the stuff i put in it are all iOS7-ready.

Thanks SV!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword