App description: New on Bamba 1.3!
- Hold to go forward and release to go backwards controls is now default.
- Level difficulty improvements.
- New tutorial screen.

Bamba 1.2
- Camera button to take snapshots in gameplay!
- Scoreboard!
- Limited edition vintage soccer costume!

"It's safe to say that you won't have seen a mobile title like Bamba before."
Glen Fox from AppSpy

"Bamba impressed me with its challenging gameplay and creative obstacles, crafted around simply tapping the screen."
Christian Valentin from Indie Game Enthusiast

"A well-designed 3D game which offers a fresh new game for all those who would like to try a new brand game, different from most you've seen before."
Anna Grace from Appszoom.com

"If youre looking for something a little different and enjoy games that provide a challenge, youll definitely want to give Simon Durcroquets Bamba a go"
Adam Field from SlimGamer.com

9 of 10 by SlimGamer.com
8.5 of 10 by Appszoom.com
8.5 of 10 by iapps.im

Balancing an unicycle juggler over a tightrope is what Bamba is about. With a minimalist gameplay that consists basically in going back and forth, Bamba features an incredible set of 25 levels of ever growing difficulty.

-one touch control
-25 levels
-just tap to change the unicycle direction
-physics simulation
-5 worlds

Game by Simon Ducroquet
Music by Isaac Varzim

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 27.1 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Balancing an unicycle juggler over a tightrope is what Bamba is about. With a minimalist gameplay that consists basically in going back and forth, Bamba features an incredible set of 25 levels of ever growing difficulty.

iPhone Screenshots:

05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Now that's there's a price-tag back on the game, I'm hoping those of you who didn't nab this for free will support the 50% off sale and show this awesome little game the attention it deserves. It truly is one of the most unique and well thought-out games you'll find on the App Store.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
05-02-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm terrible at this kind of game, but the visuals and the gameplay are so well done that I keep coming back for more. Looking forward to getting past (*cough*) level five.

Cheers.

05-06-2014, 03:19 AM

Last edited by Andy C83; 05-06-2014 at 03:26 AM.
05-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I am so stuck on level 3-5 I think it is. There's a bouncing ball and you're balancing on a fork. I've been on that fork for a week and I just can't do it. I will get it even if it blooming kills me.
05-06-2014, 05:52 AM
05-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Spent all morning on level 3-5 and was about to give up (again) when I went on the AppStore and there was an update that lengthens the fork and ball hit detection on level 3-5. That's me got through it. Absolutely forking brilliant.
05-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Finally completed this today. Some of the later levels were wickedly hard but I proper enjoyed it. The alternative controls (as suggested by coloursound above) just implemented are absolutely perfect. Add on a bit of Game Center and it'd have everything for me.