App description: Tap to jet up and guide your character through the spikes! But watch out getting a fuel tank to replenish your fuel will randomly alter gravity!

FEATURES:
+Use items to survive longer and beat your high score!
+Watch as your lovely home grows into a mansion with a better high score!
+Unlock new exciting characters!
+Get boost items to call in an alien spaceship that will help you get a quick start!
+Survive longer to see new beautiful landscapes!
+Earn achievements and climb the ranks of the leaderboard!
+Gain experience to level up and unlock upgrades that will make your fuel tank bigger, allow you to carry more items, earn coins faster and more!

Make sure to pay attention to your character's eyes as they change with the gravity!

Note: This version is optimized for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I am working on an iPad optimized app that I hope to have done soon!

stevenpd's comments:

08-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Suck it

I challenge anyone and everyone to beat my high score on Planet Pop. It feels good to be the best in the world at something, oh yes it does 😏 the score to beat is 81, but will it be for long? 😎
08-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markymark5 View Post
I challenge anyone and everyone to beat my high score on Planet Pop. It feels good to be the best in the world at something, oh yes it does 😏 the score to beat is 81, but will it be for long? 😎

Maybe if you added a link to your post??

When I did a search for the game, there is another game called planetpop for $1.89, that shows up first.

Last edited by Lavender; 08-03-2014 at 11:07 PM.
08-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Thank you!

Sorry!! I edited and posted the link above. But thank you so much for replying! This is my first App Store release and I'd love to hear thoughts you or anyone else has on the game.

EDIT: Also, the game is totally free so no need to pay for anything!