App description: BIOSIS use of unique creatures, an alluring soundtrack, and a captivating environment makes for a game that, when played in a dark room with headphones, is a great way to unwind and get lost in another world. - appadvice.com

The clever wildlife-based puzzles are so original and admirable that players are compelled to try again and again. - 148apps.com

A varied and imaginative puzzler. Given the dearth of originality to be found in the physics-puzzler genre these days, that's not to be sniffed at. - pocketgamer.co.uk

BIOSIS is a well designed action puzzle game that is worth picking up for a challenging engagement. - applenapps.com

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 38 MB.

Price in NZ is $2.59 which should translate to USD $1.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Join Mils adventures-the creature must gather the plasma of life in order to revive its love.

You can encounter help of different creatures in order to achieve this tuff mission. Just touch them and they will activate and will be ready to help. And just try to flick them-the creature will become angry and its abilities will change. Now flick once more and you will calm it down. Control creatures emotions in order to use their different abilities to help you.

And now you have a challenge to understand when to anger or calm any particular creature in order to help you to complete all levels.

Levels of this game are different too- some more difficult than others, and maybe they will make you angry too? But, wait-there is a beautiful music that will definitely bring peace to your mind.

BIOSIS consists of 3 chapters with 60 unique levels. And should this not be enough-there is a pro-mode where levels have 4 plasmas instead of 3 plus fourth plasma is situated in most obscure places.

BIOSIS is a puzzle that not only will make you think hard but also will magnify you emotions

Emotional music, emotional graphics, possibility of changing moods of creatures-all of this is BIOSIS

BIOSIS will bring only positive emotions

BIOSIS is a story of a little creature that travels through difficult levels despite all the danger in order to save its happiness and love. Dont leave it alone. Join the world of emotional adventures!
iPhone Screenshots

06-05-2014, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concolor View Post
Yes high scores will be recovered. Also i will add leaderboard for promode. Thank you
Thanks Concolor, sounds great, I'm happy to hear that!
06-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
Thanks Concolor, sounds great, I'm happy to hear that!
Hey, did all you top players finish all the levels already? Are the high levels hard for not good players like myself?
06-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Hey, did all you top players finish all the levels already? Are the high levels hard for not good players like myself?
I don't call myself a good player, I just keep playing until I got it, most people give up to soon.
06-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Yes, and replayed them too, when Andy passed me . The later levels are not easy, but also not impossible. Precision, timing, dexterity, patience, all required. But the puzzle aspect is not hard, I mean, usually it is not very difficult to see how to get the three plasmas, the difficulty really is more in the execution. What level are you at?
06-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concolor View Post
Yes high scores will be recovered. Also i will add leaderboard for promode. Thank you
I just updated, but my scores that were showing zero did not recover. They are still zero
The pro mode leaderboard appears once you play a level in pro mode, by the way, which is fine.
11-23-2014, 08:49 AM
Concolor, could you remove (annoyingly) well known "+1" hacker Amphion from the leaderboard? Thanks!
He changed his MO! He did a +2 this time, but it isn't much of a disguise