03-08-2013, 05:12 PM
ADs - no, I don't have any... and on the iPad, it looks like most Cave games do (that same level of pixelation) in 2X. Since it hasn't been updated since last April, I don't think they're going to do anything else with it. But it does run on iOS 6.1.2

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
03-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Yea i just tested on my ipad mini iOS 6.1.2 and it works fine. I really like the teleport tech in this game.

You're probably right about the no-more-updates to this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-08-2013, 06:15 PM
Is this back on the applestore? Last time I checked, couldn't find it.
03-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Yup... Along with a lite version.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
03-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Thank you for the support!
We are currently working on a sequel, stay tuned!!

Mobili Studio
03-11-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobili_joe View Post
Thank you for the support!
We are currently working on a sequel, stay tuned!!

Mobili Studio
OMFG WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

We need a teaser!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword