06-09-2014, 11:57 AM
I think the codes are for R1 users only. Redeemed mine successfully on my US account.

XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
Beta Tested Games: 100+ Games
06-09-2014, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
I think the codes are for R1 users only. Redeemed mine successfully on my US account.
Ah well, thanks for letting me know. Any R1 senior members want my code?

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
06-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Would anyone who has been able to obtain multiple codes, or lives in a location where they can't redeem their code be willing to give me theirs? I realize it's sketchy for a new member to be asking, but this is the only forum I've found that's discussing this game.

The issue I'm having with mine (on a 4S running 7.1.1) is that the stamina isn't replenishing, the timer on the top left goes down to about 40 minutes, and then jumps back to an hour and a half, and then does it again. I've tried deleting the game and reinstalling, but the problem persists. I haven't been changing my phone's time back and forth to get new stamina, since I figured that would mess up too many other things on my phone.

Has anyone else had problems with it crashing also? Often in my games, it just freezes and then crashes back to the home screen, and unfortunately, when I go back into the game, it's still decreased the stamina I used to enter the level.