Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. icrit041905

icrit041905 Active Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Hot hot!!

Blossom dragon coming this afternoon!!

2. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Hi gang.
    I have been out of touch for a while, so can someone please fill me in on this dodo dragon? I am confused because I don't see it in the egg list. Also, very excited about the sakura cherry blossom dragon coming out later today. It is so pretty!

3. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Woop woop!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have the new Sakura dragon on my very first try!!! Moss and flower in epic breeding gave - 10 hours!! Think I may go and use some gems to speed up, just to make sure. Will report back shortly :D

4. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Wrong!!!

:mad:
    How disappointing - ugly lava :mad::mad:

It's not my day today, several dodo fails and now this

Good luck to all!!

5. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    Dodo and Sakura are both on the list now. Dodo was a hidden dragon, you could breed it (earth with a hybrid of air), but not purchase...until now:D

6. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    I got it first try!!!! Tree and Flower both 15 in EBI = Sakura. The egg is beautiful :p. It's brown with a pink cherry blossom on it.

I take it this is a limited time dragon... The description talks about appearing in the spring...and with the design of the egg :eek:

7. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    WOW!!! I really hope you do, it is G O R G E O U S ! <3

8. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Congrats!
    Sakura is cherry blossom in japanese. :) And they only blossom for a couple of days every spring...

9. bkray1

bkray1 Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I got it as well with Flower and Tree, 10 hour. Rushed it to see the egg and its a brownish egg with a flower. Re-breed the Flower and Tree and got another 10 hour breed so may be another, but I can't rush this one.

10. Amsterdam

Feb 28, 2012
    Thanks! I updated and have it now! Wow. Miss a week on the forum and you miss a lot lol. I was trying to go back and read and catch up but there was soo much. Anyway. I finally got my sandstorm after a month of trying! Woo Hoo!! Now I need the frostfire. Any suggestions on that one?

11. Amsterdam

Feb 28, 2012
    Yea!!! Got the Sakura first time using lvl 10 tree/flower combo. That sooooo makes up for months of trying for others =]. Btw bred same pair again but got 14 hr timer. Oh well. One easy one is nice enough

12. icrit041905

Dec 5, 2011
    Wow that was quick lol 2nd try(moss 12hr fail), flower15+tree15=10hr wait

Possible failures:
    Tree
    Flower
    Moss
    Poison
    Plant
    Earth
    Fire

None has 10hr breed time, so im sure its a sakura dragon. Yay for me

13. icrit041905

Dec 5, 2011
    Dang forgot lava. Im a failure :-(

14. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    I hope you have it so far I have gotten 3 lavas and 4trees. Good luck to all keep trying.

15. icrit041905

Dec 5, 2011
    Ok now got it. Lol. Pretty brown egg with pink flowers :-3

16. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    Congrats I am happy for you. I have my caves full will 12hours I will try again tomorrow used 60 gems already. Good luck every one.

17. TIMELESS

Sep 10, 2009
    I really wish they would up the habitats and give us more decorations and islands.

18. Sofalv Broke

Sofalv Broke Active Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Congrats everyone and good luck! I've tied up everything with 12's so I wait. I tried clover and fire as well as tree/flower and plant/lava.

Love the Sakura dragon!!! It is definitely one of my favs from the baby pic.

In other news my poor daughter has been waiting for her third sun to get out of the breeding cave to try for a bloom again and she got another 48 timer! Oh wo is her. I trying to keep her distracted to not think about it. Sucks to watch your child be disappointed.

19. Sofalv Broke

Sofalv Broke Active Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Ok new combo! Sped up with gems my breeding fails and used poison/clover and got a 10hr! Hopefully it's it!

20. DragonVale101

DragonVale101 New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Modesto CA
    Lots of combos for Sakura Dragon

Sakura dragon:#
    {}Tree+Fire
    {•}Plant+Lava
    {}Poison+Earth
    {}Flower+Earth
    {}Moss+Fire
    These are the possible combos the Sakura dragon. The one that worked for me in two tries was the one marked off by •. Try that combo first, in the order that it lists. For best results, breed quickly, on the day it comes out, and on an epic breeding island, If you have one. If not, start breeding in the cave, NOW!#:D