GameClub Minigore (by Mountain Sheep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicente.ramirezch, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Jazzzed

Jazzzed Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    The button is the same, and it's working fine for me. There does appear to be a couple second delay before the button shows up though while the app connects to Game Center. Maybe you need to have a wifi connection established...

2. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    I restarted my device, and they finally showed up. As far as the IAP and unlockables go, it should the average person a very long time to unlock every character in the game. Once the game is already released, you can either create a whole new game, or make IAP for characters and levels in order to get money for the work that is done. I have no issue with them doing that, a lot of companies do it. It is not like you have to buy them, the game works perfectly with out buying any characters, unlock other games where you have to pay money to continue playing.

3. xCaptainx

xCaptainx Active Member

Feb 21, 2010
    throwing in the towell and deleting Minigore.

It was one of the first games I bought when I got my 3G, as I was excited to see what the updates brought.

gameplay has hardly changed, barely anything new and EVERY UPDATE REMOVES MY KILLS. EVERY time.

Completely given up, there are hundreds of other games doing this style of game much better now, and I'm sick of all the problems their updates bring.

Deleted.

4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Exactly!
    Unlike in most games where you can get the DLC content if you're willing to grind a bit (Mega Jump, Lil' Pirates, etc etc), in Minigore you must pay for those certain characters.

It would make much more sense if Capcom were to charge $1 for each new character in SF4 because each has different set of moves, skills, animations, combos, strategy, etc. In Minigore they just replace the skin, swap the weapon and charge you $1 for it.

5. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Yeah it's forever filled with promise but never quite delivered.

6. xCaptainx

xCaptainx Active Member

Feb 21, 2010
    well exactly. I cant remember the amount of times I heard murmerings of new modes etc. Plus I don't really understand why they are bothering with the 'episode' features.

I stuck with the game for a long time as I was expecting great things. As it stands, if I downloaded it as a stand a lone game nowadays, I'd go right back to Alive 4 Ever etc. The fact that it constantly deletes my info with every update is the nail in the coffin. Cant be bothered with buggy games anymore.

7. helmania

helmania Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Who Cares!!

Minigore doesn't like you anyway. Nobody likes you!

Go whine elsewhere. Minigore is still one of the best fun apps to this day.

Gameplay has change greatly. Tons more characters. More voice overs. Snow flakes. Fire furries. Multiplayer and more.

Every update never removes my kills. Maybe you have too much jail break crap on your device. All these other hundreds of other games you speak of... NoNe of them are better than Minigore, but have a nice trip.

Minigore rules!

8. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Wait...he's stating a problem that should be fixed? Really stop being a fanboy.

9. helmania

Dec 18, 2009
    Something is a problem when it happens to EveryOne who updates. However when it's only happening to a small percentage, it's more likely the individual device more than the code of the program.

Because think about it, if a code is buggy, it will behave badly no matter what device it's on. But if some undesirable effect are only happening to a tiny percentage, it's more likely something on their device that's causing some friction with the game code.

When I was jail broken, my iphone would crash (and restarts itself) about once a day and certain apps would exit to the home screen sporadically while in use. Once multitask became standard, I had no reason to be jail broken any longer and guess what, no more system crashes and never has an app crash on me while in use.

10. DigitalB33R

DigitalB33R Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    Well the problem is I have an unjailbroken iPod Touch 3G 32GB and I lost all my previous kills in a previous update. Its all good now because I painfully got most of my character back again...

11. xCaptainx

xCaptainx Active Member

Feb 21, 2010
    I have never jailbroken my iphone at all, and its always had the lates firmware.

Every update ive tried whipes my kills. Its done the same to a fellow iphone friend of mine.

No need to get so defensive, you didnt make the game

12. helmania

Dec 18, 2009
    My appologies!!

13. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    someone hacked this game and made a fan-based map. AND THAT MAP IS EPIC ITS SOSOSOSOSOSOSOS FUN.

14. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    What is the meaning of this?

15. tymurt

tymurt Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    #6615 tymurt, Jan 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    asdf

16. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    what do you think it means? there is another map where you can minigore on. You can use your characters and explore another world and fight monsters... But, this map was not made by the developers

17. minhwizh

minhwizh Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2011
    any update soon? :)

18. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    ...how does one aquire the illicit map?

I googled Minigore hack and there is some interesting stuff out there but no map

19. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    cant say sorry lol

20. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #6620 undeadcow, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
    I got you, thanks so much for the lead*! The chase is on

*[by that I mean it's wrong to modify protected content and I strongly oppose "hacks"].