★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-25-2012, 09:42 AM
Same here Sold sold sold.....lol

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
06-25-2012, 10:14 AM
I have play a lot this game (through a promo code) and it is really good!!! Awesome graphics and lighting and very good gameplay!
It worth to try it (because it's free) and i am pretty sure you gonna buy the only one iap to unlock the whole game, just after some minutes of playing.

06-25-2012, 10:24 AM
Game Impressions

06-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Darkside by Clockwork Pixels

Threads merged, had to happen ... lesson learned ... here's what I would have liked to have said : )

-------------------

Hello,

Please take a look at my new game Darkside, available on the App Store!

It's a dual-stick 3D space shooter, it's universal and the game's Arcade mode (with Game Center) is entirely free. A single 'unlock full game' IAP of $0.99 adds two additional game modes (Missions & Survival) and upgrades the player’s ship to carry smart bombs.

I'd love any feedback & suggestions and look forward to talking about the game here ... this forum was easily one of the best bits from my Kitten Sanctuary launch, so I've been looking forward to this : )
Thanks & I hope you enjoy the game!

Last edited by Clockwork Pixels; 06-25-2012 at 03:29 PM.
06-25-2012, 12:30 PM
wow this looks pretty sweet ill have to give it a try.. looks like some super stardust hd clone but a damn good one.... this game looks great....
06-25-2012, 12:38 PM
[QUOTE=Clockwork Pixels;2316291]Hello,

Please take a look at my new game Darkside, available on the App Store (well, it is in New Zealand at least)!

It's a dual-stick 3D space shooter, it's universal and the game's Arcade mode (with Game Center) is entirely free. A single 'unlock full game' IAP of $0.99 adds two additional game modes (Missions & Survival) and upgrades the players ship to carry smart bombs.

I'd love any feedback & suggestions and look forward to talking about the game here ... this forum was easily one of the best bits from my Kitten Sanctuary launch, so I've been looking forward to this : )
[CENTER]
Darkside on the New Zealand App Store
I'll update this link as the game rolls out across the world : )

how long till in us? i want this now looks incredible.
06-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
wow this looks pretty sweet ill have to give it a try.. looks like some super stardust hd clone but a damn good one.... this game looks great....
Thanks, hope you like the game : )

As for Super Stardust HD ... Darkside was actually first released in 2007 for the PC. The first I'd heard of Stardust was two weeks before Darkside's release (a fellow developer told me to take a look after seeing my demo).

I was gutted the games looked so similar, assuming Id not be able to release my game, which I'd started over a year before! Thankfully, the developer of Stardust was great, appreciated Darkside was not a clone, and was happy for me to continue.

I didnt get to play Stardust for another year after Darksides release (it was on the PS3), so I can comfortably say the game was not an influence.

Thanks again!
06-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Not do rain on the dev's excitement for the game's release, but there's already a thread for this:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=141927

Fabulous game so if you're a DSS fan, it should be on your list when it hits tonight.
06-25-2012, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Not do rain on the dev's excitement for the game's release, but there's already a thread for this:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=141927

Fabulous game so if you're a DSS fan, it should be on your list when it hits tonight.
Ah, I was hoping I'd be okay to add a feedback request thread? I'm not trying to take away from Sanuku's announcement/youtube thread.

I've been looking forward to creating this thread for weeks (I've even been talking about the creation of this thread in the game's promo codes thread) ... but I've been waiting for the game's release in the US/UK, so yes, Sanuku beat me to it.

Please let me know if I've gone wrong, and if so, please accept my apologies and delete this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusionaltool View Post
how long till in us? i want this now looks incredible.
It's going to be a good few hours, I'm going to stay up until it does ... I keep refreshing Game Center to see if anyone new has posted a score!
06-25-2012, 01:17 PM