★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Introduction
Defeat all invaders to defend your dungeon!
Collect more weapons and monsters to make them stronger.
Enjoy various contents such as "dungeon building, collect various weapons, achievements"

Story
In order to defend the last remaining dungeon of this world, you became a guardian.
Heroes from all over the world gather to conquer the dungeon.
Never be defeated, be the best dungeon!

Characteristics of game
Enjoy "Retro graphics & Sounds".
Easy to play, anyone can enjoy it easily.
Please enjoy the pleasure by sweeping away enemies.
Organize a variety of mercenaries and find synergies.
Rewards are waiting for each achievement.

I am a solo developer.
Your download and feedback is so precious to me.
If you have fun, please recommend it to the people around you.

@ GameCoaster

* In-app Payment lets you use features or characters immediately. However, you can enjoy all of the content without IAP. :)

GameCoaster's comments:

01-22-2017, 10:20 AM
I have seen this and it looks intriguing I just wish I knew what the IAP are. I don't buy games with additional IAP without knowing what they are.

01-22-2017, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I have seen this and it looks intriguing I just wish I knew what the IAP are. I don't buy games with additional IAP without knowing what they are.
Game looks awesome though.
01-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
In-app Payment lets you use features or characters immediately. However, you can enjoy all of the content without IAP.

Last edited by GameCoaster; 01-22-2017 at 10:47 AM.
01-23-2017, 09:03 PM
So after 2 hours of play, I'm really enjoying this game. It's a castle defence game where you are in charge of the main characters attack and hire mercenaries who automatically defend along side you. The game has a great Diablo style loot grind, your character's all level up, giving you access to better weapons between rounds as well as improving and researching skills. Between the great loot/skill grind and the round based gameplay I'm already pretty addicted.
01-24-2017, 12:34 AM
Those licensed sprites are a big turn-off.
01-24-2017, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHamBoy View Post
Those licensed sprites are a big turn-off.
I'm not good at drawing sprites yet, so I bought sprites from the Asset Store.
01-24-2017, 07:20 AM
The game looks very interesting. I will buy it in a few hours and play since I am still at work
01-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Game has a lot of stuff going on. Will take a little to get used to all the stuff you can do. Very customizable. This is a great buy.
01-24-2017, 12:13 PM
I really want this game. I'm waiting for a few more comments, either positive or negative, before I decide to buy it.