★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-18-2017, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardgod View Post
What's the best strategy to leveling main and party?
1. focus only on main character
2. leveling all party in a average way

I found out that my main character "Ms. Love" always has way higher damage than other, I'm talking about 1000x or even more than other party member. So in my opinion, that (1) should be better.

However, for following reasons that make me think will it be better to leveling the party member the same time as main character?
1. There's a mutant, which decrease party member attack damage and increase main character attack damage. IMO, mutant purpose is to decrease our ability to fight the monster, so for this particular mutant, is that mean develop think the party member attack is important to fight the monsters?

2. I found that my main character has always way higher damage than other party members. I'm talking about 1000x times higher. So I don't have if it will be profitable to level party member with hell stone? I don't even think I can make it with leveling party member attack in hell store. 1000x is huge difference between them.
If you look at the details for a character it will show you what the damage reduction is for merchants, but part of the issue is that damage isn't the only thing to consider, for a few reasons.

•Some attacks are better for a mass of enemies, (Eye, Love) Some are better for single opponents / Bosses. You need to have both.
•Some of the tougher trials, 28 & 29, you can't use your main.

I'm finding, for example, that Orc is doing most of the damage that wins trial 28, so I promoted him to level 60...also, he is *much* cheaper to promote than blade and love, whereas the bounty hunter aren't much help—their party bonuses to penetrate and ricochet don't help either Love, Blade, or Eye. However I think that this last update on iOS has increased the gold from battle bonuses, so they are helpful until I hit game over...40 million per battle vs 2 by day 900+! Anyway, you need mass damage dealers and you need people to clear single targets...but there is probably one or two people that you can hold off on, until you get to the next difficulty and your trial rewards increases.

Regarding item level quality, it is a little bit of a pain to have to find and mod up new weapons, but it *is* worth it. The damage increase is considerable, and since he improved the modding chances it only takes a few minutes to mod out 5 or 6 weapons. I'm at 112 now and its kind of fun to see the difference in level one weapons—often 3 or 400 damage at level 1 for 1% quality improvement. (That's with 4 damage mods, asp, and crit) When you add that difference up over a few thousand item levels, phew...
04-21-2017, 08:33 AM
On my first run through on normal with skeleton as main, snake, ooze, living sword and ogre. Snake does heaps and sometimes keeps up with me, but others do little. Not sure why....

Also, how to improve skeleton? Reload rate? Attack speed? Attacks so slow compare to others with his 1 ammo
04-21-2017, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baelnor View Post
On my first run through on normal with skeleton as main, snake, ooze, living sword and ogre. Snake does heaps and sometimes keeps up with me, but others do little. Not sure why....

Also, how to improve skeleton? Reload rate? Attack speed? Attacks so slow compare to others with his 1 ammo
Penetrate is very effective, together with triple shot and multi shot. I wouldn't put anything into reload until those are maxed.
04-21-2017, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the tip . I have multi, triple, penetrate maxed and working to max his +city skill.

I guess, are his other skills good? The ones with the trade off? Or just take the raw DMg ones?
04-22-2017, 05:52 PM
Has anyone else noticed that your characters will be more successful on the iphone then the ipad?

I usually do better in the endless run on my iphone when I let them both runlike only ONCE did they at least tie on my ipad with what they got on my iphone.

I'm wondering the way enemies appear or something impacts the battle...