★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Congrats! 4 stars from Carter is big, and his review sums it up nicely -needs a bit more tweaking, and is repetitive, but the core game is so good we keep coming back to play Hopefully this gets more people to play!
05-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Congrats! 4 stars from Carter is big, and his review sums it up nicely -needs a bit more tweaking, and is repetitive, but the core game is so good we keep coming back to play Hopefully this gets more people to play!

Thank you! We are working on a completely new mode that will solve the problem of repetitivity of the game, I would return to tell you a little more in a few weeks

TEASING

05-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
That teaser looks awesome! Congrats on the 4 star review 🎉
And thank you for the new update today; with free loot 👍🏽
Adding the instant upgrades to the daily giveaway rotation is very nice of you guys.

Today was a good day for Guns of Mercy 😁
05-02-2017, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by storybird_jul View Post
Thank you! We are working on a completely new mode that will solve the problem of repetitivity of the game, I would return to tell you a little more in a few weeks

TEASING
Nice update and awesome to see more fantastic stuff to come! I do wish there was a combined IAP for the new meka, level, and gem doubler as one package but either way, this game has a permanent spot on my phone.
05-11-2017, 02:57 AM
Hello !
The next update is almost ready, it should surprise you a lot, in any case we do our best to improve GUNS OF MERCY: D

Today I come to warn you that I have opened a page "Ulule" to have a little support for the development of my Shoot'Em Up ENCELADUS.

The page is here: https://fr.ulule.com/enceladus-shootem-up/

If you want to support me it would be cool! If the game does not interest you, do not hesitate to share the page around you.

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/HLHM00aWr5o

I missed a lot of money to finish the game as I had imagined it.

Again thanks to all of you in any case
05-11-2017, 03:37 AM
looks interesting! but what about this new update? drop us a hint!
05-11-2017, 03:40 AM

05-11-2017, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by storybird_jul View Post

Holy s h I t, is that story mode?
05-11-2017, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
Holy s h I t, is that story mode?
Hmmmm, maybe ?
05-11-2017, 07:37 AM
Quote: