★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-20-2017, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oftheheavens View Post
Do I have to wait weeks, months for an update so I can play this game? I don't know how submissions work, can you do it over the air and fix it like tonight? Hate to contact apple for a refund this seems like a really good game.
Hmm,

I haven't experienced this yet. Hope Dev responds to this. Unless they have, I haven't checked the other pages.

How do we save. Save button? Can't seem to find it.
04-20-2017, 03:14 PM
This is not the Tempest I was looking for.

04-20-2017, 03:15 PM
I couldn't find it either. I wanted to save right before the time I am asked to pay so that I can try multiple times to see if I get lucky. But, can't find a save button.
04-20-2017, 08:06 PM
I need gold!!! lol I'm loving this I'm glad i spent the 8 bucks... but seriously I need more gold... Sea Warriors.... ;-)
04-21-2017, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Do I have to wait weeks, months for an update so I can play this game? I don't know how submissions work, can you do it over the air and fix it like tonight? Hate to contact apple for a refund this seems like a really good game.
We will fix this bug in the next update on Monday. Thank you.
04-21-2017, 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroCraftGames View Post
Hi, guys! We start sending the keys for the game. Keys will be sent out over the coming week, so don't panic if you don't get one right away. Thanks for your patience!
Cool, I wouldn't mind a key. I helped beta test this. It's a great game, very involving. The combat reminds me a little of how it worked in a old pc game called B17 Flying Fortress.
Didn't come across the wage bug in beta though

This, sid miers pirates and The Pirate Caribbean Hunt are the best pirate games. Hard to choose my favourite out of them
04-21-2017, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroCraftGames View Post
We will fix this bug in the next update on Monday. Thank you.
Dude. Epic. Thanks.
04-21-2017, 07:47 AM
Question: Is this game supporting cloud saves? It appears that answer is no.

On my iPad, I had the "reset" when you pay the crew bug. On my phone, I clicked PAY, and they left anyways (I think I just went shopping and bought a new cannon). Is there any in game way of determining when "pay day" should be?

Also, the buttons on the left side on the iPhone are really in a bad spot. When you use the (turn left) the game doesn't respond. When you're "cornering" to "cross the T" it becomes really apparent. I was hoping the ship wheel would solve that but it doesn't help much.
04-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Anyone know where to input a key or code or whatever for this game? I don't see a redeem button or anything in game and there isn't an icon in the settings menu for this game.
04-21-2017, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Anyone know where to input a key or code or whatever for this game? I don't see a redeem button or anything in game and there isn't an icon in the settings menu for this game.
There is reedem button right in the appstore. Sadly for me, I got the code but it says it can't connect to iTunes after trying to get the game via the code :/