★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-19-2017, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
Game seems decent, but why does it load so long when generating a level?
Rather than quickly loading one level at a time, the game is one big arena level so the loading of that with all the bosses and stuff is a little bit longer than a typical game with tons of small levels. From that one load you get a ten minute level, but it may be noticeable early on as players are dying quickly. Thanks for the feedback, we tried to optimize it as much as we could but can always look for ways to improve that in our updates
Also thanks for the other thoughts and feedback, I do see that the title is cut off in the home screen. Maybe we could even change it to GMOH, thanks!

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossmanBrothersGames View Post
Rather than quickly loading one level at a time, the game is one big arena level so the loading of that with all the bosses and stuff is a little bit longer than a typical game with tons of small levels. From that one load you get a ten minute level, but it may be noticeable early on as players are dying quickly. Thanks for the feedback, we tried to optimize it as much as we could but can always look for ways to improve that in our updates

Also thanks for the other thoughts and feedback, I do see that the title is cut off in the home screen. Maybe we could even change it to GMOH, thanks!

That makes sense... Some of the smaller text looks a little blurry I believe more in the intro not a huge deal -- will try to get a screenshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Best damn advertisement for any app! I'm on board!
04-19-2017, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvar View Post
I agree.
04-19-2017, 12:40 PM
this is terrific by the way. Hard but satisfyingly so. Haven't checked for Controller support but picked up the large IAP as i want to spend some time with this. Proper good luck with it.
04-19-2017, 01:20 PM
Not enough good things to say. I was lucky enough to see this game evolve from Alpha to Launch which has been amazing to see.

The controls are spot on. I played with the buttons durif testing, but have been using swipe option today. Definitely think swipe is the way to go.

Bought the IAP unlock which takes this game to a whole other level. Each gun has its +/- so your strategy changes. Collecting the gems to unlock guns just adds to the rich content.

Congrats and great job.
04-19-2017, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
I agree.
haha, thanks guys it was super fun to make!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
this is terrific by the way. Hard but satisfyingly so. Haven't checked for Controller support but picked up the large IAP as i want to spend some time with this. Proper good luck with it.
Thanks glad you think so! No MFI support currently. Thanks for the support. There are also difficulty modifiers to make the game easier or harder, one giving you a score penalty the other a bonus. The easy ones are good for getting into the game, and the challenging ones for going for high scores.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Not enough good things to say. I was lucky enough to see this game evolve from Alpha to Launch which has been amazing to see.

The controls are spot on. I played with the buttons durif testing, but have been using swipe option today. Definitely think swipe is the way to go.

Bought the IAP unlock which takes this game to a whole other level. Each gun has its +/- so your strategy changes. Collecting the gems to unlock guns just adds to the rich content.

Congrats and great job.
Thanks Jeff! We are really excited. And thanks to everyone who played it before release and everyone who is playing it now.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
04-19-2017, 01:51 PM
Sorry jayg you'll have to get through me on the leaderboards first !
04-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Looks Good!

I've only played through the opening level a couple of times, but so far so good! A little awkward on the iPad Pro 12.9" but excellent control on my iPhone 6-plus. I managed to save Bessie once (I'm not very good yet). Yeah, more time needed. My only complaint is the lack of "music on-off" toggle. No offense, but I really want to turn off the music. It's not just your game; I turn off music 99% of the time.

Great job guys! I'll put in some more time very soon. Even more if/when that music toggle arrives.
Excellent trailer and in-game voicing, by the way. Very funny.
04-19-2017, 01:59 PM
Sublime, sublime, sublime.

I was fortunate to have played the first alpha version of this amazing little game, but real life got in the way (and my masters is still driving me nuts). I have to apologize to the Rossman brothers for never getting back in contact, but I really haven't had any time to breathe, but it's kind of a blessing in disguise as it is INSANE to see how much this has grown and it really is like I've never played it before.

Talk about instant classics? This is one right here. As soon as I get back home and put a little more time into the game...TAKE MAH 10 BUX DAMMIT!!!

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.