★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
04-21-2017, 11:45 AM
Yeah great review, hits it all on the head. Loving the game, but man the highscores people are getting are crazy, I can't keep up .
04-21-2017, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
I think the enemies come out a bit too slow at the beginning. I'm trying to combo the whole game and it's a bit of a drag waiting around for a door to open.
There is definitely some strategy for that especially early on. Waiting to kill enemies until you combo is blinking to lengthen out the combo when things are slow. You can also not kill all the pink bouncing guys so that a few of them are bouncing around the level that you can take out if you get in trouble. Killing all the enemies too fast will leave you with none to kill when your combo is running out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlchimiaStudios View Post
Yeah great review, hits it all on the head. Loving the game, but man the highscores people are getting are crazy, I can't keep up .
Thanks! Haha yeah there is some tough competition lol

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric

Last edited by RossmanBrothersGames; 04-21-2017 at 12:25 PM.

04-21-2017, 01:57 PM
Back arrows and pause seem very unresponsive on 7 Plus, can you make larger hit boxes or increase responsiveness? Anyone else notice this?
04-21-2017, 04:46 PM
Ranked #8 on the leaderboard now.
I Beat my previous score
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1042.PNG
Views:	6
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	113450  
04-21-2017, 05:13 PM
Aww I'm sad there won't be mfi support I've added this to my watchlist just in case
04-21-2017, 06:44 PM
You are cheating again. Devs please wipe the leaderboard. Specifically the 8th place holder. Hehe

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Ranked #8 on the leaderboard now.
I Beat my previous score
04-21-2017, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
You are cheating again. Devs please wipe the leaderboard. Specifically the 8th place holder. Hehe

Billy
Haha.
I use the 10% off score to make it easier. I need to do it on the hardest difficulty and try. I won't get far I foresee
04-21-2017, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac166 View Post
Aww I'm sad there won't be mfi support I've added this to my watchlist just in case
It's sad but if you play for a minutes you'll find that the swipe controls are really spot on. Give it a shot!
04-21-2017, 08:16 PM
Oh man, got a code the other day for Get me outta here and by now I'm really really impressed and addicted hahaha. A couple of suggestions, tho:
-Endless mode really shines but when a lot of enemies on screen there are moments when the game starts lagging.
-Also I think it could be convenient if the 'skip intro' banner appeared only on the bottom or Top not on both.
-A nice touch could be arrows on the margen of the screen indicating where are the enemies to be cautious.
I really would like that this game do well on the AppStore because is pure arena fun!

I'm playing on an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.2 btw.
04-21-2017, 10:12 PM
Wow! First we wake up to a great review from Carter, than see the Game of the Week post this evening. We are so pumped. Great day! Thanks Touch Arcade staff for playing the game. And a continued thanks to all of you on this thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue rocket View Post
Can you make larger hit boxes or increase responsiveness?
Yes, that could be a good idea, the pause hit box is a lot bigger than the little button, but it could be a bit bigger so you don't miss it during an intense part. Back buttons could be a little larger too. I've got some work done on fixing little bugs that have come up in the launch, add this to things to look at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Haha.
I use the 10% off score to make it easier. I need to do it on the hardest difficulty and try. I won't get far I foresee
You can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteatino View Post
Oh man, got a code the other day for Get me outta here and by now I'm really really impressed and addicted hahaha. A couple of suggestions, tho:
-Endless mode really shines but when a lot of enemies on screen there are moments when the game starts lagging.
-Also I think it could be convenient if the 'skip intro' banner appeared only on the bottom or Top not on both.
-A nice touch could be arrows on the margen of the screen indicating where are the enemies to be cautious.
I really would like that this game do well on the AppStore because is pure arena fun!

I'm playing on an iPad 4 with iOS 9.3.2 btw.
Thank you! And great suggestions. Are you referring to how the SKIP button appears on the top for the intro, but on the bottom for the boss cut scenes?

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric