★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[NZ Soft Launch] Crusaders of Light (by NetEase Games)

04-20-2017, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Seems ok but a few things I'm not keen on so far.
At start I don't like the race of the warrior character... the lion looking guy. Wish you could have a human warrior.... or be able to change your race for each class.

It wouldn't let me use my name Bloodangel for some reason.

The auto run to each part of quest... wish this wasn't in the game and you had to find your own way to each part.

No loot drops so far either. Loot drops is a big part of mmorpg.
No loot drops? Thought I saw some bags or something go to inventory.
04-20-2017, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Seems ok but a few things I'm not keen on so far.
At start I don't like the race of the warrior character... the lion looking guy. Wish you could have a human warrior.... or be able to change your race for each class.

It wouldn't let me use my name Bloodangel for some reason.

The auto run to each part of quest... wish this wasn't in the game and you had to find your own way to each part.

No loot drops so far either. Loot drops is a big part of mmorpg.
If you don't like auto run don't use it. If you don't like auto battle don't use it. Open the map and look where you want to go.

Not sure how far you got, but there's plenty of loot drops.

04-20-2017, 10:08 PM
04-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Tychaeus

Loot....eeyeah....I haven't seen loot drop either, although I have gotten a few upgrades so far from the questline (only lvl 8 or 9 currently) but when you equip them, there is literally NO aesthetic change on your character. NOW, this might be ok, some MMO's tend to have a selection of gear that all looks similar or the same for certain lvl ranges (which is still dinky as hell, but..meh).....buuuut....if the only way to change the appearance of your character is through some IAP's or "costumes," I will be dropping this game like a bad habit...baaad idea guys. I hope this isn't true, cuz its the first mobile MMO since the original order and chaos that is fun and actually seems to play like...an MMORPG (like WoW). I hate that ppl use the term MMO for every kinda stupid non-mmo game out there today, this one feels like the old school mmorpgs of yore =D
Here's hoping.
04-21-2017, 12:02 AM
NZ account

So if I should create an NZ account, will I lose progress when this roles out worldwide and into my country?
04-21-2017, 12:18 AM
wOW, this game is pretty cool and very polished.

Plus+ ID: osterus
04-21-2017, 12:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetEase-Ocho View Post
So what excites you the most?
I'm playing WoW since long time and I'm a core raider, when I saw this game I was so excited because 10-40 mans raids (in the future) cool graphics and effects etc. Yesterday I tried and I like it a lot! Dungeons were fun as hell. Hard, tactical, long etc. Of course there are things to be improved but so far so good. Also tons of players for a soft launch, can't wait to see this worldwide haha.

There is one thing I didn't like and that is auto play on outworld. Auto play should be removed so we can feel the rpg, we should play the game not devices

Thanks for this amazing game i will keep playing no matter what ^^
04-21-2017, 01:09 AM
Is there any way us non-NZ players can give it a go? Say some sort of promo code?
04-21-2017, 03:08 AM
I enjoyed the game a lot, actually. The only thing I can suggest - put a mode where all players except your team/guy you're PvP-ing vs is hidden.

XboxLive: MaxRolled | VG(EU): Ann0ying | GC: Ann0ying666 | Apps Beta Tested: 34
04-21-2017, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann0ying View Post
I enjoyed the game a lot, actually. The only thing I can suggest - put a mode where all players except your team/guy you're PvP-ing vs is hidden.
There's a "hide players" button in the bottom left