★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: It's America's #1 reality show for heroes! As a contestant on "The Hero Project," you'll battle villains and heroes alike with your newly discovered "Infini" powers. Will you vote to eliminate your rivals, or betray your alliance to curry favor with the celebrity judges?

"Heroes Rise: The Hero Project" is the sequel to last year's hit "Heroes Rise: The Prodigy," the epic interactive novel by Zachary Sergi, where your choices determine how the story proceeds. The game is entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and driven by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Play as male or female, gay or straight; you can even start a "showmance" with the other contestants. What will you sacrifice to become the nation's next top hero?

biokid's comments:
https://itunes.apple.com/th/app/heroes-rise-the-hero-project/id703584891?mt=8

Out now worldwide for $2.99
09-28-2013, 10:03 AM
This is an awesome sequel to an incredible game. *Sigh* another underrated gem
09-28-2013, 12:14 PM
I liked the first one.
Does your charecter transfer over?
10-01-2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saansilt View Post
I liked the first one.
Does your charecter transfer over?
If you saved it, it does.
10-01-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLCAT View Post
If you saved it, it does.
How to save it? Did it auto upload to iCloud? My copy of the game had been completed and deleted long long ago...
12-15-2013, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPadisGreat View Post
How to save it? Did it auto upload to iCloud? My copy of the game had been completed and deleted long long ago...
At the end of the game, there should have been an option to manually save your game to iCloud. If you did, you'll be able to pick up with your character from the first game.