iPad Dungeons & Such ($2.99)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by freedog, Jan 28, 2010.

1. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Hidden Achievement #1

If you slay 10,000 monsters, you get the first achievement. Not sure about the second one. It also has to do with killing monsters, but not sure of the amount.

frisbee10461

2. Zanatar

Zanatar Member

Aug 17, 2014
    #42 Zanatar, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    Ok I know the last reply in this thread was over two years ago. However, I'm hoping someone who has some experience with this game, will see this and reply.

I'm basically looking for tips (in addition to those already mentioned in this thread). But specifically on how you have distributed your stat points? You get 3 per level . I know some of the tips talked about adding enough of a given stat point to be able to use an improved piece of gear you find. And enough int for the spells you want to use etc. But what about beyond that? Should it be monstly all in str? Or a balance between str , stam and agi?

Thanks Zanatar.

3. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    How to Get the Safe and House

Hello, all! frisbee10461 here!

Recently, I revisited this game. Here's how to get the house and the safe.

Step 1: Get the thin scale.
    To do this, go to Level 12. You'll eventually see the giant lizard. Kill the lizard and you'll eventually get the thin scale. If you don't get it, try and try again. You can stay on the level by clicking Wander at the staircase. It takes some time, but you'll get it.

Step 2: Get the beast fur.
    This time, go to level 2. You'll eventually see the wild boar. Kill the boar and you'll eventually get the beast fur. If you don't get it, try and try again. You can stay on the level by clicking Wander at the staircase. It takes some time, but you'll get it.

Step 3: Give the thin scale to Steroid Boy. He'll tell you to come back later as it will take time to build you a house. However, he's on steroids so, if you leave and come back right away, you'll have your house.

Step 4: Give the beast fur to Steroid Boy. He'll show you a safe where you cn store your money. This way, when you die, you won't lose half of your coinage.

Thanks,
    frisbee10461