★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-15-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm having problems with the audio overlapping in the Apple Bob update.

When your playing a level, the menu music and level music play together. I tried turning off the music and sfx in options. It still clashes.
Anyone have this issue?
12-16-2013, 03:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double View Post
I'm having problems with the audio overlapping in the Apple Bob update.

When your playing a level, the menu music and level music play together. I tried turning off the music and sfx in options. It still clashes.
Anyone have this issue?
Yup. Something odd happened with the update we submitted with the name change. There's a new update going through approval at the moment (hopefully in time for the Christmas shutdown ) and then we'll be submitting another update in the new year with support for MFI controllers.
12-16-2013, 04:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwilnik View Post
Due to a possible trademark clash with PlayFirst's various Dash games, we're changing Apple Dash HD to Apple Bob in an impending update.

For the moment we're also removing the SD version (99% of players bought the Universal HD version anyway), but if you did buy the SD version it'll still be available via iCloud at any time.
Ahh, so that's why the name change, was wondering.
12-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Update is live. Thanks!
12-18-2013, 03:00 AM
Wish this would get more love (Wish Touch Arcade would do a review !).

I still play this a lot, great graphics (works with iCade), a great nod to classic 80s/90s platformers (not surprising considering the programmer).

A very underated game