Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Why not to?: Because you could just use spotify.. for like the past 5 years.
    And you could just wait a week for news on everything the latest OS breaks to trickle through, before you decide to give apple music a test drive, of which I hear it's no better than spotify or any other streaming service. Heck, even waiting a day to hear of the new bugs.
    All the games that were broken by 8.4 were pretty quick to come to light. Most within a day and frequently reported here first.

2. krismaguire

krismaguire New Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Yes! It happens towards the end of the game.

3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    I need help!!! How do u guys solve this? I have search everywhere there's no chewy!!!!

Attached Files:

4. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Hes definitely there, look properly lol.

5. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    The orange arrows are misleading in this one. He's in the area that looks like outside the tree, check left to right cuz you'll easily miss him if you are walking straight.

6. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Guys I really need help on this I have been searching high and low.. This is the 2nd time I am running this quest after quitting the first..

You said outside is that this area?

Attached Files:

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Sierra Island is the last location on the list of locations in the main list (not Blue world map). It's your home town I believe. I think you're in the World Tree...

8. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    It brought me there.. I didn't choose the place

9. NightOwl40

NightOwl40 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    #1589 NightOwl40, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    Did you go into the City of Dreams? If I recall correctly, Chewey is near Clunker's shop. The other place that he could be is on the walkways on the exterior of the tree. He's rather hard to spot, as the orange arrow is very small and he's on a branch. I went right past several times before I found him.

10. burningzenithx

Nov 1, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Ok, so I appear to have found a Fester Kraken bug in the game following updating to iOS 8.4. Whenever I use the auto-battle command to fight Fester Kraken (in the mutant isolation facility) the game crashes. This happens with both the visible Fester Kraken you can photograph as well as random encounters. However, I have been able to complete the battle without using auto-battle. I've been able to replicate the crash repeatedly. Has anyone else experienced this?

My device is an iPad Air 2 and previously I hadn't experienced any bugs on iOS 8.3 including the Mocktopus bug.

11. hunkyducky1

Aug 9, 2013
    #1591 hunkyducky1, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    Ok since you reaaally seem to be struggling go to the world tree village town and find Grazie. If you read what the characters say its quite easy to find where you are supposed to look. Also the Orange arrows tell you which way to go...

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh if this is the mission then that's correct. Grazie should be the person you're looking for.

And weird, the orange arrows should've showed the correct direction so you never get lost in the game.

13. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    Just finished the story and AAARGGGHHH SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIOONSS GAAH SE PLEASE EP 5
    ( TTATT)>"

14. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    AhHhHHA crappy!!! I found it!!! I didn't know it exists!!!! Wtf.. The one on one with grazie.. More like 3 against 1 lol

Thanks all for the help

15. Evix

Evix Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I haven’t played the first two games and I'm kinda interested about the Chaos Rings III, but I'm not sure if I can follow the story if I haven't played the previous games before.. Can someone tell me if it's needed to have played other chaos rings games before you play this one if you want to enjoy the story?

Thanks in advance.

16. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    nope, play it now.

17. NightOwl40

NightOwl40 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    Glad I could help :) That shop is great for getting extra somas(of all 6 regular varieties).

18. hunkyducky1

Aug 9, 2013
    Just get it. Its basically a new story you don't need 1&2 to understand. Though you could always get them as well.

19. namsu93

namsu93 New Member

Jul 6, 2015
    Hey, can anyone help me with the riddle of theia's quest 3 riddle?
    I have the darts and tried to use them in clockwise and reverse clockwise on the pillars, but nothing happens. Where is the starting point of the room and where do I have to end?

20. Dako1

Dako1 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Start from the top one on the map and go clockwise.