Is there any way to sort games by rating?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dogface, May 19, 2010.

1. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

Hi, I might be being extremely dumb but is there anyway to view games in the app store by number of ratings/highest rating? Thanks in advance (if you don't beat me down!)

2. Of all the time I have spent in the app store, I have not found such a way. However, highest grossing typically have higher rating than those below them. Top paid and free aren't reliable for this at all though.

There may be a rating sorter app somewhere?

EDIT: Rating is not reliable. Some people think that one star is 5 stars and vice versa. I don't know why. (Mabye it's because the stars are red?)

3. dogface

It is unreliable in some instances but should give you a fairly good idea. It just seems it's been overlooked as a search option. I mean what's the point in rating the games if it means nothing really. Seems a bit silly to me. Thanks for your help mate.

4. No problem.

(And I just saw chop chop runner get rated 2 stars while most of the text ratings were 4+ 0.o)

5. eev

eev Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Germany
    at appshoper u can sort apps by rating, but only top 100 from each category.

6. dogface

Thanks Eev. I'll check this out.