Email Wizards to get Magic: Duel of the Planeswalkers ported to the iPhone/iPad

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wikoogle, Jun 10, 2010.

1. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    #1 wikoogle, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
    Here are some emails, there are probably other emails as well...

[email protected],
    [email protected]
    http://wizards.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wizards.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=489&p_created=1111777678&p_sid=1v8fc22k&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD02NTEsNjUxJnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3BhZ2U9MQ!!&p_li=&p_topview=1

Contact them with a well thought out email requesting they port the game to the iPhone as soon as they are done with the PS3 port.

Also ask them to let us edit the decklists and let us play online multiplayer.

I note that the majority of MTG players have iPhones. I think it's bc MTG is a pricy game so most who have that kind of disposable income often have the best phone that money can buy as well. This app would rocket to the top 50 of the app store and thus draw in a lot of new players too.

The ideal thing would be for them to port the duel of the planeswalkers game but with the ability to edit your decklists. Not being able to edit the decklists is the only flaw with Duels.

Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalker was originally released for the Xbox 360 but is being ported to the PC and PS3.

The iPhone/iPad should follow suit hopefully, if this campaign works.

2. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Originally Posted by Hodapp:
    I emailed them a long time ago suggesting that they serialize their packs of cards that you buy at the store, and include some kind of single-use redeem code kind of like how iTunes promo codes work where you'd "unlock" that pack of cards online, and with the serial number and redeem code it would know exactly which cards you have.

That way you'd have physical AND virtual cards. If they did this for the iPhone, I'd probably just reassign my direct deposit paychecks to go directly to WotC.