App description: Everyone's favorite Little Frog is back in Revenge of Toxic Frog! You're in for a wild and whacky ride as the Jungle Pond breaks loose into pure mayhem! Hop your frog over hundreds of lily pads as you follow the compass to hunt down the Masks of Revenge. Face all kinds of new and familiar jungle dangers as you tackle 24 challenging rounds of firefly munching fun. Track your frog and share your score with multiple local high score boards, Game Center Leaderboards and tons of Amphibious Achievements. For the grand finale, unlock two awesome endless hopper modes for enough fun to satisfy the Little Frog in everyone!

LordGek's comments:
The sequel to Toxic Frog is out!

How many fireflies can your little froggy chow down jumping from randomlly floating lily pads before time runs out? The biggest catch (among many other nasty hazards that await your travails) is that your frog must never try to eat a firefly while their backend is lit up. Like the ultimate game of red light green light!

01-22-2014, 10:19 PM
Probably no one is interested, but just in case I do have a fantastic bit of trivia going on Twitter about some of the stuff in the game. Follow here

Ramble Interactive
web || twitter
01-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Probably no one is interested, but just in case I do have a fantastic bit of trivia going on Twitter about some of the stuff in the game. Follow here
Excellent. Gotta love frog facts and firefly facts.

I can't really understand why this game hasn't gone crazy popular...

* Perfect touch-screen controls - Yes
* Addictive score chasing gameplay - Yes
* Comprehensive GC leaderboards and tons of achievements - Yes
* Incredible fun - Yes
* Devoted dev who is active on the TA forum - Yes

Come on, get this game and do yourself and your iOS device a big favour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
01-27-2014, 02:50 PM
I finally broke the million point barrier today. Imagine how I feel. Now imagine how you'd feel if you even owned this classic game...

If you already own it, well... you're not trying hard enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesusFish View Post
I like plenty of bad games, but I don't go around telling people they are good.
Arcadelife

GC - JohnT321
02-21-2014, 06:34 PM
I tried this game, after someone posted about it. It was quite good.