App description: ** Selected as one of the "Best of 2014" games on the App Store across Latin America **

Lots of cute action with amazing 3D graphics and a new type of gameplay! Take control over the forces of the universe to help a group of cows that inhabit a small planet, and keep them safe from all the dangers in a dreamy galaxy.

- Help this soft creatures reach their destination.
- Protect the cows from enemies, meteors, and other dangers in the planet.
- You are able to use lots of awesome power ups: rocks, meteors, ice to defend your cows from nasty enemies.
- Non-standard gameplay, in which you use a swipe mechanic to control your planet and make use of natures power.
- Amazing art and 3D graphics, retina ready, powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- Unlockable unique-looking planets and levels.
- Nice music composed by an alternative indie band.
- Unlock many different types of cows to have a personalized planet!
- Simple User Interfaces, suitable for everyone.

=======

"What happens when "the cow who jumped over the moon" doesn't just make its famous jump?" - IGN
"Never expect a cow to rush its meal" - Pocket Gamer UK
"Games cant just be nice to look at; they have to be nice to play, too." - 148Apps
"Who wouldn't want to save space cows from evil insects? Celleste is a fun and easy to handle puzzle game." - IGN Italia

=======

Supported devices: Ipad 2 or newer, Iphone 4S or newer, Ipod Touch 5 or newer.

-
07-31-2014, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Only thing really stopping me from checking it out is that it says it has IAP. If it's consumable, then yeah, I'll probably avoid this one.

Anyone have it? Just curious what the IAP is? Impressions? looks really nice though
Iaps are just different cow skins if I didnt miss something.
07-31-2014, 01:21 PM
Hello! The game have IAP but its only to buy Skins for your cows, it doesnt interfiere with the gameplay, its only merely cosmetic

07-31-2014, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intergalaktea View Post
Hello! The game have IAP but its only to buy Skins for your cows, it doesnt interfiere with the gameplay, its only merely cosmetic
Good to hear
08-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Could someone describe the mechanics used in the game?

Is it a puzzle?
Does it have time constraints?
What is the challenge?

I don't get it; unless the core is simply a gesture-based bug killing mechanic?

I love the design, but I'm tired of brainless games that tire after 10 minutes.
08-01-2014, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatada View Post
Could someone describe the mechanics used in the game?

Is it a puzzle?
Does it have time constraints?
What is the challenge?

I don't get it; unless the core is simply a gesture-based bug killing mechanic?

I love the design, but I'm tired of brainless games that tire after 10 minutes.
It is an arcade/puzzle game.

You have some levels restricted by lives (dont let die more than 3 cows), and levels with waves and you have to save all the cows before the moon collides on the planet.

It gets pretty frenzy because bugs keep getting thougher and you need to think different strategies to get rid of them like using ice, meteors or dark voids. sometimes you'll be surrounded by tons of bugs in different sides of the planet and you need to think really quickly in order to not fail the level.
08-03-2014, 07:40 AM
Game Impressions

Last edited by Gamingvideo; 08-03-2014 at 07:42 AM.