App description: Nails everything I could want in a 'defense' titlesimply a blast to play." 5/5 Stars TouchArcade
"One of the best games I've played on the mobile platform -- full stop." 9.5/10 -Destructoid

Dr. Lord Evilstein has kidnapped a princess, and now his evil lair is crawling with do-gooders. In this reverse spin on tower defense its your job to defend your home turf from heroes trying to save the day. View your domain from a side-view perspective, placing traps and unleash minions on your unwitting foes to protect the fortress. Touch and drag up and down on the tower to navigate floors. Across three chapters and 45 levels youll outwit intruders that attempt to invade your castle from all sidesladders allowing them entrance on higher floors, underground drills to start on dungeon floors closer to your fair maiden. Keep the princess safely in your clutches and send those heroes cryin back to momma.

From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios who brought you Robot Unicorn Attack and Super Mole Escape!

FURIOUSLY FIENDISH FEATURES:

Touch and drag or tap to place traps and minions in your castle and navigate floors with ease
60 maniacally challenging levels spread across three chapters + 'Summer Slaycation' content update!
Upgradeable Traps & Minions to overpower your most stubborn of intruders
Ward Off Knights, Archers, Superheroes and more
Combine & stack Traps for maximum effect
Unlockable Extremely Difficult Endless Mode For Extreme Challenge
26 Game Center achievements to gather
Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards

We'll even throw in a Flying Monkey, no extra charge.

== SUMMER SLAYCATION UPDATE ADDED 4/3 ==

- All new Slaycation chapter with 15 new stages (bringing the total to 60), accessible to the left of Chapter 1 after you've 'crowned' 12 stages
- The new chapter adds the two princesses feature (with the new Beach Princess). Players earn screams twice as quickly, but must defend both princesses simultaneously
- Three all new traps: Iron Maiden, the Spark Minion, and the Giant Boulder of Death
- Two new heroes: the Lifeguard and the Galaxy Soldier
- New randomize trap shelf button shake up your arsenal of weapons and adapt your strategy on the fly with randomized traps. Receive a bonus from completing stages with all randomized traps
- Six new achievements

Check out more from Adult Swim Games at games.adultswim.com
Yesterday, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
this is one of the few games i didn't pick up when it was on sale and regretted it. i got the free to slay version but don't play it because i hate adverts. hoping they will do another sale of the paid version after they release the update!
Dude. It's 3 bucks. Do you really need a sale as a reason to buy this awesome premium game? Personally, I hope they never do another sale on this game. The cheap crowd already got their freemium version. Enough is enough.
Yesterday, 09:48 PM
^ I totally agree. Game was amazing totally worth 3$. It's a shameful steal to get this beaut for 3$. Hell it's worth 2-3 times that.

I can't believe some people. He loved the game yet he's been waiting a year for a 1$ off sale.

I call that practice HURRRDURRR-ism

Today, 12:17 AM
That's just the way I am. Like today for example- I waited for Pumped BMX 2 to go on sale and got it for a dollar when it did. I've hardly played it and today it goes free. But because I only spent $1 on it I don't feel as peeved as I would have had I bought it for $4.

I know my money goes to supporting the devs when I purchase a game, but I've bought plenty of games which I hardly have time to play, and feel most of my hard earned cash should really be spent on my wife and children's needs rather than my low-priority hobby of video games.

So it's my perogative to wait for a sale- and like I said: I would love this game to go on a $1 sale again as the Dev did prior to the release of the free version- and please note: I am not asking for the Dev to drop the price to Free, just to the same lower price that this game once was ( and hence a price the Dev did not mind using to generate more sales).

I would not buy it for more than $1, as I can always play the free version which I previously mentioned I don't because I don't like ads.
I'm patient, I can wait for a sale. I'm not starved of great games to play on ios.

Hope you understand my reasoning now! And I'm probably not the only one who thinks like this!
The rest of you gamers ( who live in your parents basement ) should definitely buy this at full price and how dare you wait for a sale!!! Ha ha!
Today, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookingPie View Post
That's just the way I am. Like today for example- I waited for Pumped BMX 2 to go on sale and got it for a dollar when it did. I've hardly played it and today it goes free. But because I only spent $1 on it I don't feel as peeved as I would have had I bought it for $4.

I know my money goes to supporting the devs when I purchase a game, but I've bought plenty of games which I hardly have time to play, and feel most of my hard earned cash should really be spent on my wife and children's needs rather than my low-priority hobby of video games.

So it's my perogative to wait for a sale- and like I said: I would love this game to go on a $1 sale again as the Dev did prior to the release of the free version- and please note: I am not asking for the Dev to drop the price to Free, just to the same lower price that this game once was ( and hence a price the Dev did not mind using to generate more sales).

I would not buy it for more than $1, as I can always play the free version which I previously mentioned I don't because I don't like ads.
I'm patient, I can wait for a sale. I'm not starved of great games to play on ios.

Hope you understand my reasoning now! And I'm probably not the only one who thinks like this!
The rest of you gamers ( who live in your parents basement ) should definitely buy this at full price and how dare you wait for a sale!!! Ha ha!
2.99 will hardly make a dent in my family budget Though Im a low-mid class econ indeveloping country
Today, 02:49 AM
God forbid you find out I've already spent around $120 on the Mastered for iTunes Iron Maiden re-releases...and have 7 albums left to go.

Oh wait.

Yeah, let's wait for sales people.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
Today, 03:09 AM
People sometimes say: the game costs less than a cup of coffee at Starbucks. And that may be true but I have never and would never buy a cup of coffee for that price either.
I take a flask with me with coffee or tea in it that I made at home.

So as I said: I hope the Dev will make a sale sometime after the new update is released!!!