Call of duty mobile (by Activision)

04-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
Need I remind you of Pitfall released by activision? And the activision Game Arcade app stuffed with in app purchases? Or maybe CoD:BO Zombies with purchase of points of up to $99.99 USD
Can't vouch for pitfall, but the points in BOZ were very, very optional. I never spent a penny on them.
04-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefwriter View Post
Can't vouch for pitfall, but the points in BOZ were very, very optional. I never spent a penny on them.
Well I agree, but IMO it degrades the games value.

04-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
BOZ is a terrible game, regardless of any updates (which were, by the way, pretty measly; they only added two maps for a total of a mere three). It's buggy, ugly and doesn't control very well. And online doesn't work at all.
Online only worked once. I only played with a friend. >_> other then that, not a memorable experience.
04-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
BOZ is a terrible game, regardless of any updates (which were, by the way, pretty measly; they only added two maps for a total of a mere three). It's buggy, ugly and doesn't control very well. And online doesn't work at all.
My point was, you still got free stuff, and the points weren't necessary.

iPhone 5 - 32GB; iPad 4th Gen - 32GB
04-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post
My point was, you still got free stuff, and the points weren't necessary.
That's true.

Still a tad annoying that they were even there, though. Seemed like a cash grab for uber lazy people.
04-25-2013, 12:26 PM
guys this thread is in the wrong location. just please move it to general discussion because there is nothing even announced yet!! just that theres is a new team in actvision that s all!!
04-26-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerisbo1192 View Post
guys this thread is in the wrong location. just please move it to general discussion because there is nothing even announced yet!! just that theres is a new team in actvision that s all!!
I think everyone got carried away...