Soosize world 7 stage 6?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by doublezz, Nov 29, 2009.

1. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Jesus I just cannot believe it that world 7 level 6 is unbelievable hard!

The control of the game changes completely in this level, I'm really freaked out when I press forward but actually my role goes backwards.

Any suggestions?

2. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    yep, it's hard, but it's actually doable. It just takes a little time to figure out the controls. Take a deep breath, you'll get it.

This is how I did it. There are four swordsmen - one north, south, east and west.

I got the South one first, and you get the five lives little heart girl. Then i got the one to the west because he is pretty easy. Then, I got the one to the east and used the star power to get through the hard part -- and you get five lives back. Then, I got the secret world and finally I got the guy to the north.

3. minorpane

minorpane Well-Known Member

They made a mistake when making this level.:eek:
    Kill the one to the west. Then go west AGAIN and jump down(south).:confused: With any luck, you will land on top of a knights head. ;)Then just pick up the extra lives and finish it.:D

4. galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    San Francisco, CA
    #4 galaxygrrl, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
    You know, I thought that might be possible, but i tried it and could never do it, so I did it the hard way. It's actually not that bad, you just need to get the timing right.

5. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    Thanks! I'm going to have a try!

6. doublezz

Sep 21, 2009
    Thank for your suggestion, I passed that level finally as your way, but I skipped the secret guy bucause I'm really scared!
    Hahaha! Thanks again.

7. princessnj

princessnj New Member

May 3, 2011
    Soozies World 6 level 7

Hi. I need help with Soozies World 6 Level 7?? How I can I pass this level? How can I beat the big snowman??

Thank you so much.

8. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    So where is the secret guy in The Four Swordsmen level? Can't find him anywhere :(

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Someone!!! Secret guy in the four swordsmen level! Where is he?

10. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    never mind! I found him! yay!