App description: Take a deep breath, focus..then SHOOT!
Oh dang! You missed and just killed a stranger :o

* * * FREE TODAY * * *

'World of Gibbets' invites you to a gruesome place where people are just moments away from..uhm..becoming angels. They hang on gibbets!

Take your bow and arrows, shoot the rope and become a hero!

Unfortunately, the game designers are evil! They added many traps and vicious tricks to each level so the chances are high that you'll end up in a bloody mess.

But really, we don't want that to happen. Better train hard!

- Based on the 500 Million played Flash Hit Game
- Awesome Physics Simulation
- 140 Levels
- Mini Games
- Accurate Touch Controls
- 'Bloody Mess' Game Engine
- Full Game Center Integration

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 50.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Take a deep breath, focus..then SHOOT!
Oh dang! You missed and just killed a stranger :o

'World of Gibbets' invites you to a gruesome place where people are just moments away from..uhm..becoming angels. They hang on gibbets!

Take your bow and arrows, shoot the rope and become a hero!

Unfortunately, the game designers are evil! They added many traps and vicious tricks to each level so the chances are high that you'll end up in a bloody mess.

But really, we don't want that to happen. Better train hard!

- Based on the 500 Million played Flash Hit Game
- Awesome Physics Simulation
- 120 Levels
- Mini Games
- Accurate Touch Controls
- 'Bloody Mess' Game Engine
- Full Game Center Integration
iPhone Screenshots

02-13-2014, 06:36 PM
So it would be fine if it was just all white folks hanging? I think maybe you're looking into it a little too much.
02-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
...but I like inverted controls, and often I don't have room to pull back my bow far enough because it's close to the edge.
That isn't fun
You can touch anywhere on the screen, don't have to start from the bow.
02-14-2014, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
I agree with the rest. This really a very enjoyable physics puzzler! Great humour, original achievements and also a total score ( sadly only grand total and not per world) leaderboard which should appeal to the high score freaks.

Gradually more gameplay elements are introduced so it is not only pointing arrows at ropes.
Wow thanks a lot @Breinstein and all!

FDG Entertainment
Across Age, Banana Kong, Venture Kid, Blosics, Bloody Harry, Blueprint 3D, Beyond Ynth, Tower Boxing, Paperama, Car Toons!, Chicken Raid, Clear Vision, Crystal Siege, Tentacle Wars, Expand it!, Captain Antarctica, Cover Orange, Roar Rampage, Slayin, Slide Circus, Oceanhorn, Parachute Panic, Physics Gamebox, Bobby Carrot Series and many more!
Follow us on Twitter