Card Hunter by Blue Manchu

03-17-2014, 05:44 AM
Will our Card Hunter accounts carry over from PC to iPad? It's no great hardship starting again but losing some of my awesome kit I've found would sting!

Can't wait to get this on iPad, I only stopped playing it on PC so I wouldn't ruin it for myself when it made the move to tablet!

Gamecentre ID - .P0tshot. Playing - Magic 2014, Battle Academy, Shadowrun, Warhammer Quest, Hearthstone, Space Hulk, FTL, Xcom Wanting - Cardhunter, Battleheart Legacy, Infinity Wars, Exiles: Far Colonies and someone please make iOS Blood Bowl!!
03-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Will our Card Hunter accounts carry over from PC to iPad? It's no great hardship starting again but losing some of my awesome kit I've found would sting!

Can't wait to get this on iPad, I only stopped playing it on PC so I wouldn't ruin it for myself when it made the move to tablet!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and sat that we can assume that they will, since everything is saved on their server. Just like you can log in and access your CH account from any PC, I'd assume that the mobile version will have the same access.
03-17-2014, 04:12 PM
That's certainly my hope but just thought I'd ask and see if anyone knows for sure. Makes sense for it to do so.