App description: A compelling game which you can download and play in seconds!

Avoid obstacles on visually stunning, futuristic levels and race with your friends!

Fly through futuristic levels in your spaceship. Thanks to simple controls, you can quickly start competing with your friends, climb leaderboards or share your replays on Facebook and YouTube.

MASTER THEM ALL! - 10 levels full of obstacles and deadly traps.

SIMPLE CONTROLS - develop high speed and dodge deadly traps with only one tap on the screen.

RACE WITH FRIENDS - climb the leaderboards and beat your friends' scores visible on tracks.

SAVE AND SHARE REPLAYS - save your videos and easily post them on Facebook and YouTube.

FUTURISTIC DESIGN - minimalistic and visually stunning graphics.

TIPS:
- Tap and move your finger to control the game,
- You can change starting speed in menu. You don't need to start from 100 each time,
- Your ship can be repaired only three times per gameplay,
03-24-2014, 02:09 PM
It's not Game Center and we aren't using Facebook. This is our system just set your nick and you are ready to play.
03-24-2014, 04:50 PM
Lack of gamecenter ruins this game for me.. The leaderboards of the game often wont even load for me and I dont see any reason why not to include gamecenter. The gameplay is nice though!
03-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Purchased. Definitely a good game in there. It would be nice to see working leaderboards, though.
03-24-2014, 06:55 PM
Leaderboard not working for me either, I'd also prefer gamecentre boards because then you challenge friends etc, was looking forward to beating and getting beat by members but I guess I've got time to practice til the boards are fixed. Lol

Is the score the speed you get to?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (161.8 KB, 1 views)
03-25-2014, 02:02 AM
Leaderboards is updating by 10 minutes your score will show up after 10 minutes. We are working on the fix right now.
03-25-2014, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Is the score the speed you get to?
Seems to be. After getting stuck showing 263 for over an hour yesterday, mine's now showing my highest speed of 719, although it's still not showing my position or any other scores.