App description: "When done this well, strategy games are one of the most deep and rewarding genres out there. Anyone looking for a game they can really sink their teeth into should look no further than UHR-Warlords." - Editors Choice - 148apps.com

"UHR-Warlords is the gritty reboot of Battle Chess youve been waiting for"
Pockettactics.com

"An unforgettable journey to the dark ages of Middle-earth and gameplay that will satisfy all fans of turn-based battle games."
app-s.ru

Do you think Chess has layers? Try UHR-Warlords, the ultimate tactical boardgame experience!

UHR-Warlords is a turn-based tactical boardgame with endless possibilities. Play against AI or friends (or enemies)! Play the epic campaigns, immerse yourself in the lands of Noordh and join the everlasting war! Play as any of the Warlords and defeat your opponent. Use the Mystical Creatures at your command. Rain fire down on your foes with Lava or play to your advantage using a variety of Magical Runes. This game is all about the tactics you choose and how you adapt to your enemy's moves.

Follow the story of Hornar in his quest to conquer the throne and become The Frozen King, or join Kriegh in his campaign to set the world ablaze!

FEATURES
Epic campaigns
Multiple Game Modes:
- Single Player Campaign
- Single Player Custom Game
- "Pass and Play" Local Multiplayer
- Game Center Multiplayer
Beautiful 3D Graphics
Endless strategies
Original story and music by Demonaz
Full fledged tutorial
Game Center Achievements
Easy to learn, hard to master
Challenge your friends!

Welcome to the world of Uhr and to the lands of Noordh. These are times of constant conflict and you must lead your Warlord to victory. Play the epic campaigns and travel to realms such as Helmerah and Volcaniir. So Rally your Warriors and join the epic battle!

Prove your worth in UHR-Warlords and be legendary!
05-15-2014, 04:37 PM
i know, i reported that too, that it "corrected itself' the next turn.
05-15-2014, 04:38 PM
No, if you double click the cards on the first turn, then they'll keep going back to the wrong position when inspecting them on the next turns. If you instead avoid inspecting those cards on the first turn, they'll go back to the proper position when you inspect them the next turn (and the rest of the battle).

Edit: it has to be your turn first on the first round for this to happen.

05-15-2014, 04:40 PM
oh, ok...got it. guess i can live with that even though it's the first turn you usually want to "see what you got".
05-15-2014, 05:17 PM
This is a really great game. Wish it got more press.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
05-15-2014, 05:56 PM
Quote:
This is a really great game. Wish it got more press.
i'm no marketing guy but my guess is the initial price was too high for an unknown game from and unknown developer with no demo version and screenshots that were 'put-offishly' too dark. but you're right, it is a pretty fun game.
05-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Quote:
No, if you double click the cards on the first turn, then they'll keep going back to the wrong position when inspecting them on the next turns. If you instead avoid inspecting those cards on the first turn, they'll go back to the proper position when you inspect them the next turn (and the rest of the battle).
@Seigman

what you said didn't happen for me. playing Arghan, i waited until round 3. same thing, Beast and Giant go back to the wrong slots, same as before. oh well, maybe next time.

Last edited by Mack the Knife; 05-15-2014 at 10:39 PM.
05-16-2014, 01:24 AM
I'm sorry about this. My bad, all the way.
05-16-2014, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack the Knife View Post
@Seigman

what you said didn't happen for me. playing Arghan, i waited until round 3. same thing, Beast and Giant go back to the wrong slots, same as before. oh well, maybe next time.
Sorry, it seems this keeps happening if you're playing against the AI. When I was testing I was playing a local MP game against another Warlord. The fix I did does however resolve this as well