App description: An astronaut survived after an asteroid crush against his spaceship 'Galaga Phoenix One' .
He is now adrift in orbit and gravity is make him falling to earth !
His shuttle is destroyed ! An endless and scary run against time into the space without control, air and atmosphere against gravity.
A beautiful panorama of Earth , night lights, stars ,aliens , galaxy , planets and space join your journey !
An interstellar saga, where there will be no rescue ! alone in the dark space ,stay alive and collect oxygens !
Jump into the Asteroids belt ,avoid meteors , debris, lost satellites and much more !
Your heart will beat like a drum ! Adrenalin will flow fast trough your veins !
Be a Hero , don't think it's hopeless ! reach the shuttle and save your life !
Jump into the Shuttle , turn off the fire , cut the rope and start the engines to back home to earth !
NASA , friends and parents are waiting for your return !
Retry again and again until you reach the safe zone and move to the next one !
07-16-2014, 03:04 AM
Falling to Earth

Free
https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/falling-to-earth/id887145398?l=en&mt=8

Description
An astronaut survived after an asteroid crush against his spaceship 'Galaga Phoenix One' .
He is now adrift in orbit and gravity is make him falling to earth !
His shuttle is destroyed ! An endless and scary run against time into the space without control, air and atmosphere.

Try to reach the shuttle and go back home.
Take a look at the highscore and try to be the best over worldwide astronauts !!

07-16-2014, 11:45 AM
inspired by movie gravity

Last edited by Rising; 07-16-2014 at 03:55 PM.
07-16-2014, 03:56 PM
how far you can go ?
07-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Inspired or copied ?
07-16-2014, 04:02 PM
I thought it was inspired by Kirby and I got really excited.
Didn't you post that earlier then you changed it?

Last edited by coolpepper43; 07-16-2014 at 04:07 PM.
07-16-2014, 04:05 PM
just inspired, but nice feeling of space falling, expecially once you get closer to earth
08-04-2014, 05:35 PM
yeah
08-04-2014, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fagan View Post
This game has a huge list of hiscores players
Doesn't every game have that? I mean that in a sarcastic way. I almost feel that those scores are are not actual scores and are put there by devs so irrational people will spend real $ to try and beat them. Call me crazy if you like but it's just how I feel
08-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
Doesn't every game have that? I mean that in a sarcastic way. I almost feel that those scores are are not actual scores and are put there by devs so irrational people will spend real $ to try and beat them. Call me crazy if you like but it's just how I feel
i have been thinking about the scores too, not just this game, but most of ios game. Their scores are CRAZY! Its too impossible to beat them. When i thought my score was really high, and i feel like its the right time to brag about it to the other players, but to my surprise.. their scores.. are they even human? human with super abilities? its to unbelievable.