App description: Become ruler of an empire. Manage your economy, develop technology, hire an army and conquer the world in this addictive turn-based strategy game.

Empire Manager takes you on a journey of building an empire with various ways to achieve victory. The aggressive players will build armies and conquer through battle until their borders stretches from sea to sea and no land remains unclaimed. Strategic players will work to optimize the output of their nation and quickly gather the resources to achieve cultural victory by constructing a world wonder granting them eternal glory. Alongside an endless game mode there is also a ranking mode where you can compete with your friends in the online leaderboards for the highest score.

Select your nation! Lead the aggressive Romans, the productive Egyptians or the cunning Vikings and bring your nation to glory that will live forever in history.

PeteOzzy's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info:

The Game is out in New Zealand. Size of the app is 58.7 MB.

Price in NZ is $9.99 which should translate to USD $7.99.

Requirements:

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Become ruler of an empire. Manage your economy, develop technology, hire an army and conquer the world in this addictive turn-based strategy game.

Empire Manager takes you on a journey of building an empire with various ways to achieve victory. The aggressive players will build armies and conquer through battle until their borders stretches from sea to sea and no land remains unclaimed. Strategic players will work to optimize the output of their nation and quickly gather the resources to achieve cultural victory by constructing a world wonder granting them eternal glory. Alongside an endless game mode there is also a ranking mode where you can compete with your friends in the online leaderboards for the highest score.

Select your nation! Lead the aggressive Romans, the productive Egyptians or the cunning Vikings and bring your nation to glory that will live forever in history.

iPhone Screenshots:

07-31-2014, 11:56 PM
I just selected that I purchased by mistake, which is true. Instant refund I assume because it wa within a very short time frame
08-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Here the review on PT: http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews...mpire-manager/

I am glad that I did not purchased it ... this is the first one star rating which I saw at PT ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
08-01-2014, 04:06 PM
yeah, i saw that...ripped it. too bad as it looked pretty but i guess the old adage is true: you can't judge a book by it's cover. kinda feel sorry for the dev who came here trying to be helpful. however, i did notice that it is in the top 50 at iTunes in the Board and Strategy categories. almost got it too but at 8 bucks i needed to wait for a review or two or at least a video. oh well, see ya on the next new game forum!
08-02-2014, 03:42 AM
I was also sadly disappointed by this one, although I did probably have very high hopes based on the screenshots and descriptions. There is not much empire management going on

The combat could save it but it would need considerably more depth, and more unit variation - just 3 units, with different paint jobs, is a bit lacking.

There are certainly lots of bugs that disband your armies and put all your scientists back to farming when you finish a turn - even if you have resources and gold for them. Having to reassign hundreds of guys every turn because of it, or recruit new units, is a big turnoff.

Check out our awesome upcoming games: Escape from the Pyramid and Stranded
Twitter: @tamadevs
08-11-2014, 06:19 AM
Lol I totally missed this release. I'll dip my toes in it.

Pine Entertainment