iPad: [Soft Launch - CA] The Ember Conflict (by Pin Wang)

07-01-2014, 12:22 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] The Ember Conflict (by Pin Wang)

Quote:
CA Soft Launch info:

The Game is Soft Launching in Canada. Size of the app is 196 MB.

Price in CA is Free

Requirements:

Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
The Ember Conflict is a fast-paced, real-time multiplayer tactical game, set in a gorgeous futuristic world.
As squad commander, lead your 4 units in fierce online battles against real opponents.

Ages after the Ember Isles were almost destroyed by a disaster of unknown origin, opposing factions are fighting for control over a resource of multiple uses: the glowing Ember.

FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Fight for supremacy in real-time 1v1 and 2v2 online PvP battles
- Precise and Intuitive controls: No buttons! Draw lines to move your troops around
- Explore the Ember Isles, rendered in real-time 3D graphics
- Recruit ten different unit types, and customize your squad for maximum efficiency
- Optimized for Retina Display

In-App Purchases: The Ember Conflict is free to download and play. However, we have a few In-App Purchases available. Purchases help save time and can add variety, but will never help you defeat your opponent.

PLEASE NOTE: The Ember Conflict is optimized for the following devices: iPad 2, iPad (4th Gen.), iPad with Retina, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina.
---
About us: Substantial Games is an indie game development studio. We believe in bringing fun, fair and competitive games to mobile devices.

Join us: facebook.com/emberconflict
Follow us: twitter.com/emberconflict

iPhone Screenshots:

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Please note that I am not a moderator; I can't change thread titles, delete threads etc. I'm happy to help where I can but it's likely faster to contact a mod for assistance.
Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Will it be possible to play co-op against bots? Might not be in the spirit of online competition, but this functionality has made quite a few competitive online games much more accessible and entertaining for me in the past

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
Yesterday, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
Will it be possible to play co-op against bots? Might not be in the spirit of online competition, but this functionality has made quite a few competitive online games much more accessible and entertaining for me in the past
We were just talking about that yesterday. Definitely thinking about it though nothing is in the works as of yet.