Any actual REAL time racing games on iPad??

01-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Any actual REAL time racing games on iPad??

I just made the account to specifically make this thread because I am tired of not being able to find any or just not understanding the picture or something.

First of I come from console gaming, that being said when I look for a "multiplayer" experience on iPad I am looking for a REAL TIME competition, especially when it comes to racing games.

Every racing game I've tried has some sort of fake BOT feel to it, like It took me a second to realize that all the players are not actually players but rather their 'replays' inserted and as their best time become and AI you drive against.

I want a DIRECT multiplayer racing experience like Grand Tourismo 5 where you can interact and experience other players in real time.

I already know Real Simulator 3 and couple others are fake like that, is there any legit real time competition racing game where you ram each other so forth in realistic looking cars?

Thank you
01-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Real racing 3 was updated recently with real time multiplayer I believe.

If you're ok with a racer that's less simulation-y then there's the Asphalt series. Asphalt 8 is the newest